Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
When you ask a straight forward question, like say "is the free hub body shimano 10 speed compatible?" and instead of answering the question the shop gives you a lecture about how expensive it is to convert to 10 speed and list all the parts required. But they don't mention if the hub is compatible or not.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
When you ask a straight forward question, like say "is the free hub body shimano 10 speed compatible?" and instead of answering the question the shop gives you a lecture about how expensive it is to convert to 10 speed and list all the parts required. But they don't mention if the hub is compatible or not.
I thought they all were with spacers?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

scblack

Leucocholic
What you are hearing is the lecture.

What is in the shop person's head is this: "I'm farked if I know, so I'll waffle on about something that makes me sound like I have half an idea."

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I thought they all were with spacers?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
SRAM XD driver... This specific bike is a little complicated - DH bike running SRAM 7 speed which uses some (which I only just found out thanks to John U's new rig and from reading the spec list) of the SRAM 11 speed gear.

What you are hearing is the lecture.

What is in the shop person's head is this: "I'm farked if I know, so I'll waffle on about something that makes me sound like I have half an idea."
If only I was in store and could just look at it...popping the wheel off should be enough to work it out.

Minlak

custom titis
LTIH:- Being forced to buy stuff online (no chance of getting local) paying extra for Express Freight / Shipping and still having items take 10 days to reach me. When the items arrive there is express labels all over them from Aus Post they just don't seem to actually have an express service that is functional outside of capital cities or anything bigger than letter size. Sigh.......

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
LTIH:- Being forced to buy stuff online (no chance of getting local) paying extra for Express Freight / Shipping and still having items take 10 days to reach me. When the items arrive there is express labels all over them from Aus Post they just don't seem to actually have an express service that is functional outside of capital cities or anything bigger than letter size. Sigh.......
Time to secede from the commonwealth and trust the banana!

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
The dumb question ' Is there anything else I can help with today? ' after I have spent an hour on the phone with Telstra customer service trying to get my father's phone cut off.
Who invents the scripts for these robots ?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I often find that offer very helpful. Sadly.too often they can't help with the other areas of my life that I ask them to help with. Imagine if it was Joe Pesci making the offer?

link1896

Mr Greenfield
The dumb question ' Is there anything else I can help with today? ' after I have spent an hour on the phone with Telstra customer service trying to get my father's phone cut off.
Who invents the scripts for these robots ?

I always ask for help with a red rash that just won't go away.

stirk

Burner
I hate when the wife calls with hysterical kids in the background, saying the house was stuck by lightning and one gutter is now laying on the ground. Gut feeling tells me my train home may be delayed by this nasty little storm :/

Attachments

scblack

Leucocholic
I hate when the wife calls with hysterical kids in the background, saying the house was stuck by lightning and one gutter is now laying on the ground. Gut feeling tells me my train home may be delayed by this nasty little storm :/
I just put my car away in the warehouse. Black clouds look nasty.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Camping at the moment and after all the rain the midges and sandflies are strong. Word of advice, if you get up before the sun make sure it is aerogard and not WD40.