The last movie you've last watched last

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
He has good taste. Which version did you watch? How did he feel about Deckard's status by the end?

For shits and giggles you guys can now watch this and see if you agree:

He has good taste. Which version did you watch? How did he feel about Deckard's status by the end?

For shits and giggles you guys can now watch this and see if you agree:

It was a blu ray disc, the final cut.

We didn't get to discuss deckards status, I was just grateful that he enjoyed it, besides "me so not take movies too serious"

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Flying with Emirates, they had Disney classics as part of their collection.

We're in Paris so we just did Amelie, it's charming.

Beej1

Bright.

Not great, but I enjoyed it. Great premise, good cast, decent pace.

After reading the reviews/scores for this, and the reviews/scores for Last Jedi, I firmly believe 'professional' movie reviewing is a fucking joke.

Minlak

custom titis
Bright.

After reading the reviews/scores for this, and the reviews/scores for Last Jedi, I firmly believe 'professional' movie reviewing is a fucking joke.
I too feel this movie is not as shit as they say it is. It could have been better and certainly feels a little like the option of a sequel was left there (but then again what movie doesn't these days). My movie enjoyability gauge is set by if I look at the time during a movie. if I don't look at the time I know it was ok. I did not look for the time during this movie.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
The Homesman - Tommy Lee Jones and Hillary Swank

Netflix has a good selection of westerns but this one I'm not sure of, it's good, got an Unforgiven feel to it minus the gunfights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
The Breakfast Club again. The people I was with picked this one from the collection. I think I enjoyed it more this second time.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Citizen Kane. Continuing my classic film education, I'm not sure what to make of the ending.
That is the point of the ending. It's what makes it a classic, leaves you with more questions than it answers, just like real life. Not tied up in a neat little little bow. Watch Chinatown, if you really want to be left wondering about an ending.
Bright.

Excellent premise, poorly executed, Alien Nation done it much better back in '88, and had pre parody of hisself, James Caan to boot.

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets.
Disappointment personified. Luc Besson peaked with The Professional. Best bit of the whole thing was it made me watch 5th Element again. Pretty much the same movie, done a bazillion times better. And you don't have to watch an emaciated former model stick her head in a jellyfish's arse, while 3 acid trip, Howard the Ducks provide pitiful comic relief...

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Legend of the Demon Cat.

I liked it, not sure of the run time, seemed awfully long. Cool effects and, towards the end, quiet an emotional story. Plus I like cats.

7/10.