The last movie you've last watched last

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just watched Django Unchained. Farkin excellent.
That scene with the horses and the eye holes has to be one of my favourite all time scene.

Goddammit! This is a raid! I can't see! You can't see! So what? All that matters is can the fuckin' horse see? That's a raid!

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
The Silence of the Lambs. It was really good.

I prefer films with a bit of closure, they don't need complete closure though. Citizen Kane almost writes off the main goal within the film as irrlevant.

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Couple of rewatches. The Bourne Identity, we're in Paris so it was interesting seeing the landmarks and architecture. This is the strongest of the Bourne franchise but some of the dialogue felt a bit stilted this time.

Ocean's Eleven. Holds up quite well to a rewatch, enough foreshadowing and detail that you can pick up subsequent times. Plenty of jokes and visual comedy too. I don't think much of the win back the wife story line though.

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Goodbye Christopher Robin- good movie, but of a sad story.

The shape of water- some weird shit. Sounded right up my alley, chicks banging sea creatures, but in the end I enjoyed the story, had some funny bits, and who doesn't like some inter species erotica?!?.....oh, it's just me?

Justice League- got half through and gave up.

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Justice League- got half through and gave up.
I managed to get through but it was pretty bad. Never liked batman, Wonder woman ism ore eye candy than anything and aquaman is just crap concept in general (although the actor was quite good). Flash was ok but kind of annoying. If you ever need confirmation that Superman is overpowered, this is the movie for you.

Minlak

custom titis
Tis good, in a cult sort of way. You'll either love it or hate it. There doesn't seem to be an in-between.

BUT FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, NEVER, EVER WATCH THE SEQUEL!
I watched it just once assuming more goodness oh how wrong I was......

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
The Accountant. Rather messy and some of the key characters lacked dimension.

Girl With the Dragoon Tattoo (2011) again, this time with a mate (his first time). It's a bit different when you know everything.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Django Unchained is pretty powerful.
BTW I object to the title it is a tautology the last movie you last watched =the first last is enough.

Minlak

custom titis
Taxi Driver. I think I'm missing the context required to consider it a masterpiece.
The problem with movies like this is they have been beat up for 30 years. What makes it a masterpiece was defining when it was released not so many years down the track. For what it was in it's time is where the acclaim comes from.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
The Foreigner.

6/8.3 Would bang.

Good to see a contemporary terrorism flick that doesn't involve roided out seppos mowing down every choco in sight as revenge for their pick up being jihaded.

Jackie was surprisingly good out of his Buster Keton, comfort zone.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The Foreigner.

6/8.3 Would bang.

Good to see a contemporary terrorism flick that doesn't involve roided out seppos mowing down every choco in sight as revenge for their pick up being jihaded.

Jackie was surprisingly good out of his Buster Keton, comfort zone.
You weren't a fan of American Assassin? It was so complex, filled with twists and turns...

I watched Dawn of the Planet of the Apes on the plane. It was not an amazing story. I have watched much worse.