Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Status
Not open for further replies.

safreek

yes if you will enjoy as my whore than you will have 10xmorer fun than im having. ;) so remain be slut. ;) and kiss my genitals and take them into your deep throat by pying without invitation ;) go on doing it like an shameless ( slut ) :)
I fucked your mum, you could be my son. How does it feel to be the son of bogan redneck fuckhead.
You obviously got the bad set of genes, how could your mum been more of a fuckhead than me, she.managed it somehow.

Onion Bhaji

I taste rrrrrrrreal good.
Do you have any evidence for the existence of the ‘next life’?
yes i will give you evidence. but before that you have to give me evidence or tell the process by which you recognzie your real papa.

cuz you also never seen him before your birth. so give me evidence which can prove that man to whom you call papa is your real papa.

tell us the damn process. so that we can make progess in arguement.

Onion Bhaji

I fucked your mum, you could be my son. How does it feel to be the son of bogan redneck fuckhead.
You obviously got the bad set of genes, how could your mum been more of a fuckhead than me, she.managed it somehow.
( piss of your 10 neigbours ) dont think that every women is like your mum. :) who is banged by her 10 neigbours at once. and give this world unwanted rascals like you. :)

and do you know it ? that even your mum did not wanted it that you should take birth. so you are unwanted child :) who is now only here to create trobbles. :) you are just an mistake of your 10 neigbours at once :) and your mum was just having fun with them. but someone has did too much :) and result is unwanted pig is here in front of us. :)

John U

MTB Precision
yes i will give you evidence. but before that you have to give me evidence or tell the process by which you recognzie your real papa.

cuz you also never seen him before your birth. so give me evidence which can prove that man to whom you call papa is your real papa.

tell us the damn process. so that we can make progess in arguement.
This is a very ‘Silence of the lambs’ type discussion we’ve got going on here.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
This is a very ‘Silence of the lambs’ type discussion we’ve got going on here.
It is the usual sort of horseshit you have to endure when you ask someone who claims to know better than you to explain something they can't prove.

There will be all sorts of reasons why and answer cannot be given and focused back on yourself in an attempt to backpedal out of it.

It is definitely an answer everyone would like to know but you sure as hell won't find it here.

Sadly will be just another reason why anything unknown in the god, spirituality or religious areas will remain unknown and the sceptical have to leave their BS detectors on.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

safreek

( piss of your 10 neigbours ) dont think that every women is like your mum. :) who is banged by her 10 neigbours at once. and give this world unwanted rascals like you. :)

and do you know it ? that even your mum did not wanted it that you should take birth. so you are unwanted child :) who is now only here to create trobbles. :) you are just an mistake of your 10 neigbours at once :) and your mum was just having fun with them. but someone has did too much :) and result is unwanted pig is here in front of us. :)
Still don't change the fact that I gave your mum a big thick one, in the rear end as well. That is how a turd was born.
By the way, I cooked onion bhajis tonight at work, did a full veg platter as well. Bhajis suck compared to pakoras and samosa, you even named yourself after one of the shittiest Indian foods . and there arnt many shitty Indian foods. I bet you even eat your food mild:oops:

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Oi oi oi..... let's not get carried away here... Australia is built on a solid base of free speech and if that shit be what you you believe in then kudos to you.....

You just read a post from an old imaginary internet meme that came from a TV series that was kind of awesome that lives inside a fat sh"t stain that is about to move back to australia... though the Australian... what the fwark is it called... Border Immigration Protection tampon.????? Let`s not get your mum involved in it.... though, she did scream the pig's name....

Onion Bhaji

It is the usual sort of horseshit you have to endure when you ask someone who claims to know better than you to explain something they can't prove.

There will be all sorts of reasons why and answer cannot be given and focused back on yourself in an attempt to backpedal out of it.

It is definitely an answer everyone would like to know but you sure as hell won't find it here.

Sadly will be just another reason why anything unknown in the god, spirituality or religious areas will remain unknown and the sceptical have to leave their BS detectors on.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
so you mean that our mothers are endurer of horseshit ? cuz she is not dryly claiming to know that she has seen our papa before our birth and knows it that who has tilled her. but it is an undeniable fact ( hypocrite fraud ) and where is that intelligent person who can challenge the authority of mum ? and knows more than her and has seen his/her papa before his/her birth ?

where is that intelligent person ?

and you dont talk about reasoning cuz you are challenging the real mum who is the ocupiers of all the damn facts. so where is that reasonable person ? who can be more reasonable after avoiding the damn facts ?

where is he/she ? ( point it out ) if you are son of 1 man. ( but unfortunately you are nomore son of 1 man , :)

Onion Bhaji

Still don't change the fact that I gave your mum a big thick one, in the rear end as well. That is how a turd was born.
By the way, I cooked onion bhajis tonight at work, did a full veg platter as well. Bhajis suck compared to pakoras and samosa, you even named yourself after one of the shittiest Indian foods . and there arnt many shitty Indian foods. I bet you even eat your food mild:oops:
dont feed me troll and just push the trigger which is in your ID photo :) you are unwanted as hell. :)

Onion Bhaji

Oi oi oi..... let's not get carried away here... Australia is built on a solid base of free speech and if that shit be what you you believe in then kudos to you.....

You just read a post from an old imaginary internet meme that came from a TV series that was kind of awesome that lives inside a fat sh"t stain that is about to move back to australia... though the Australian... what the fwark is it called... Border Immigration Protection tampon.????? Let`s not get your mum involved in it.... though, she did scream the pig's name....
now what i have to do with Australia or any other stolen country by europeans ? after all all same breed under the different names. so what i have got to do with any of you ? why are you disturbing me ? do i want your money ? women ? so that you are giving me so much trouble ?

OR im rapping your reputation or fame very brutally on the account of which you are so much disturbed ? and have come here to disturb me ?

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
How amusing, claims to be enlightened but then goes off on random insults.

You did DMT once kid, it doesn't make you a god or give you any special insights, ease up and keep reading and come back when your attitude reflects someone who is enlightened.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
so you mean that our mothers are endurer of horseshit ?
Not at all, just we are enduring of prize Bovine excrement to even considering to give you further air time. No matter how many brave words are exchanged, there will be no breakthrough on the worlds biggest mysteries coming from your keyboard. Best to cut the inevitable disappointment short.

I should really be disappointed with myself feeding the trolls.

Although I'm now tempted to try Patak's Easy Onion Bhaji for Two now.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Not at all, just we are enduring of prize Bovine excrement to even considering to give you further air time. No matter how many brave words are exchanged, there will be no breakthrough on the worlds biggest mysteries coming from your keyboard. Best to cut the inevitable disappointment short.

I should really be disappointed with myself feeding the trolls.

Although I'm now tempted to try Patak's Easy Onion Bhaji for Two now.
Tandoori chicken or nothing mate!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Onion Bhaji, the good citizens of Rotorburn are demanding a fine Indian dinner at a worthy restaurant and you are paying for the lot which is a kind gesture on your part.

Please advise of where and when the restaurant is booked so we can discuss these worldly questions in person.
I'm personally looking forward to a very enlightening evening.

stirk

Burner
I've been off line for a few days in the bush, I love being in the bush, bhaaj needs some bush time.

Status
Not open for further replies.