Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Status
Not open for further replies.

safreek

"What a pile of shit"

I cannot add anything to that.
See onion bhaji, even what you throw comes back to you.
It must be frustrating being on " the downlow " just to please your mum and dad (me )
Don't worry son we will not stop loving you regardless of what you do.
Phone your mother, she says primary school starts tomorrow and your communication skills are rather lacking, uncle pakora will beat you with.a spinach leaf if you don't calm down with the stupidity.
Don't even ask what grand pappy samosa wants to do to you, it makes my eyes water just thinking about my little onion getting some real therapy

Flow-Rider

Burner
See onion bhaji, even what you throw comes back to you.
It must be frustrating being on " the downlow " just to please your mum and dad (me )
Don't worry son we will not stop loving you regardless of what you do.
Phone your mother, she says primary school starts tomorrow and your communication skills are rather lacking, uncle pakora will beat you with.a spinach leaf if you don't calm down with the stupidity.
Don't even ask what grand pappy samosa wants to do to you, it makes my eyes water just thinking about my little onion getting some real therapy
I thought you were going to say someone will slap him with their onion balls.

safreek

Yeah, pretty easy actually, finely sliced onion, besan, bit of salt and your selection of spices. Add no liquid, just work it well with the hands, use gloves if for commercial use

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah, pretty easy actually, finely sliced onion, besan, bit of salt and your selection of spices. Add no liquid, just work it well with the hands, use gloves if for commercial use
I can work it with my hands no worries.

FYI - nsw food safety doesn't require gloves for food prep, just clean hands. They also have a spiel about how gloves can lead people to complacency with hygiene...

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Anyone got a good onion bhaji recipe? Of they're hard to make I'm not interested, but if they are easy...
Dead easy. make a batter from chickpea flour, add turmeric,cumin, a pinch of asseofitida, finely chopped green chilli and coriander. Of course some thinly sliced onion.

safreek

I can work it with my hands no worries.

FYI - nsw food safety doesn't require gloves for food prep, just clean hands. They also have a spiel about how gloves can lead people to complacency with hygiene...
It's more to give customers a feeling of peace. Peace man.
Don't use liquid in the mix, not needed, but kneaded. The moisture in the onion is enough

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Don't use liquid in the mix, not needed, but kneaded. The moisture in the onion is enough
I love a moist onion. I purchased a kilo of the juicy little ones yesterday. So much flavour.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
More than one way to skin a cat. I use a bit of water but not a lot. It needs to be gooey.

Status
Not open for further replies.