Chunt of the year.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I've reported a number of times. Either nothing is done or the owner doesn't give a shit. Im leaning towards option A.
Have you complained in writing/email? Phone calls get lost in the fog, so to speak.
Complain to vicroads and the local cops - email and phone. Tell them the council CBF dealing with a regular safety hazard/traffic flow impediment.

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
Which ever cunt leaves their white dual cab ute with a Dakine tailgate pad parked on Maningham road during clear way times, fuck you. Every. Fucking. Day.
Do clear ways normally result in getting towed? could pull over and use the snap / send / solve app to the local council if you dont like calls, or FB page them publicly with pictures and a please explain.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Do clear ways normally result in getting towed? could pull over and use the snap / send / solve app to the local council if you dont like calls, or FB page them publicly with pictures and a please explain.
some are, some aren't towaway zones. it will be on the signage. even then, council has to ping the car before the towies disappear it.

John U

MTB Precision
I’d guess that they don’t know that if someone accidentally crashes into their car while it is illegally parked that they will be at fault. At least that’s what I’ve been told.
I’m not suggesting anyone deliberately crashes into it, that would also be illegal, I’m just saying that if it was my car I wouldn’t be putting my faith in the goodwill and ability of some of the numpties on our roads. Making a habit of it is tempting fate.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Ramming speed! Surely you or one of your mates has a shit heap car that needs a convenient write off inducing accident..? That'll learn the Ute!!!

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Ramming speed! Surely you or one of your mates has a shit heap car that needs a convenient write off inducing accident..? That'll learn the Ute!!!
Fuck yeah, I've a 2003 forester with 385k on the clock, rubbings racing I say. Where abouts on manningham rd?

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
upload_2018-2-9_0-11-21.jpeg

Local FB sale group, this popped up, 150, tyres are good. However, I find it odd that the reflector is on the front seat pole, over the rear seat pole. Could any tandem aficionado's explain why this may be the case?

moorey

call me Mia
For when that rear seat snaps....the person who’s fallen off can see the other person riding into the sunset.

scblack

Leucocholic
Ummm, I don't reckon they are the same car.

The smashed one looks like an extra cab, the for sale one is dual cab.

The smashed one has a body coloured sports bar above the tray, for sale one has chrome one.

Smashed one has roof rails, sale one doesn't.

I could be wrong but doesn't look same to me.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Maybe they had to change the whole cab or swapped the running gear over to another car. Bent rails are pretty serious issue on a new car these days.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Ummm, I don't reckon they are the same car.

The smashed one looks like an extra cab, the for sale one is dual cab.

The smashed one has a body coloured sports bar above the tray, for sale one has chrome one.

Smashed one has roof rails, sale one doesn't.

I could be wrong but doesn't look same to me.
Maybe they had to change the whole cab or swapped the running gear over to another car. Bent rails are pretty serious issue on a new car these days.
Or it's a joke. I'm with SCB, it's not the same ute. I'd still punch my mate in the balls when I saw him next though :p

Flow-Rider

Burner
Yeah not sure, it may be a joke.

There are people out there that buy wrecks from auctions and rebuild them. I've worked on a few before and they're just a nightmare, a bloke crashed a VT SS and his mate bought it from him and transferred all the parts onto another body. Everything was assembled incorrectly on it, just about every computer warning light flashed. They crushed the air bag wiring under the seat rails, steering air bag spring clock was assembled out of phase and the wiring broke. a lot of the interior clips were broken and everything rattled inside the car.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Apple.
I have been holding off on latest software update, as every update seems to suck more and more.
Nek minit, can no longer send any texts, tried every setting, multiple phone resets.....take it into Telstra shop and they tell me I have to do the update.
Don’t start on the general Apple hate, sticking with the phones, just sick if the updates lately.