NSW Found Fat bike tyres, worn or cheap

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: 2x 26” fat bike tyres. Around 26”x4”
Price: negotiable, cheap as bro.

Details: I have a cheap bigW fat bike. I’ve found some time to upgrade it a bit and now looking for some cheap fat bike tyres to replace the BSO spec rubber on it.
It doesn’t get a lot of use so I’d happily accept some lighter/decent quality but worn treads that you might consider no longer serviceable for a ‘real’ bike. Two new tyres would near double the investment in the bike so far.
Contact via PM please.

Last edited:

ctguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I’ve got some Kenda jugganauts, 2 x used and 2 x brand new, Think they are 4.0’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Got a load of them here, 4.8 Surly Buds, 4.0 Husker Du's, 3.8 Black Floyds and more.

ianganderton

Likes Dirt
Got a load of them here, 4.8 Surly Buds, 4.0 Husker Du's, 3.8 Black Floyds and more.
Hmmmm. Have you got a bud and a Lou in ok condition by any chance? Could be interested. I fancy prepping my moonlander for some snow action this winter

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks Ozzybmx What sort of pricing and location? I’m not after anything specific, don’t know much about fat bike treads. Just something lighter than the bigW tyres, suited for a bit of sand and general cruising. It’s my ‘beach holiday’ cruiser bike.

Edit: might be interested in 2 sets. My brother in law has the same bigW fat bike.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Just depends on what will fit in the chainstays. Some of the tyres are internally patched due to stick punctures but Im not looking much for them, will have a look when I get home tomorrow morning (nightshift) and let you know what's there. Got a load of them sitting there.

Gerokit

Likes Bikes
Do you find any difference in steering with a different tread pattern? I'm wondering if I should change tyres to overcome serious tracking with my current tyres.

ctguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Do you find any difference in steering with a different tread pattern? I'm wondering if I should change tyres to overcome serious tracking with my current tyres.
Yes tread and pressure related