Trading access FAQ

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Hey guys,

Just wondering how I move a post (thread) from one sub section to another? I have an add in the xcountry section and would like to move it to the all mountain. Sorry I have tried searching and couldn't find anything.

Cheers
...put sold in DC ad title. Make new ad in am section...problem solves itself.

TonyMax

Caviar tastes on a popcorn budget
Hi Overlords,

"Trading requests are usually processed at least once a week."

I've had a request in for more than a week so this is just a polite request for someone to review it please.

Cheers,

Tony

Mclovin

Likes Bikes
Dear Mods,

I am unable to begin the Trading Access Application process. When I click the link in this sentence:

"To start the application process follow this link. Read through it carefully. PMing Admins and Mods will not only NOT gain you access to the Trading Forums but you may also find yourself unable to post in the rest of the forum."

I am met with the attached error page.

Please let me know if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks,
Mike.

Attachments

Z

Zaf

Dear Mods,

I am unable to begin the Trading Access Application process. When I click the link in this sentence:

"To start the application process follow this link. Read through it carefully. PMing Admins and Mods will not only NOT gain you access to the Trading Forums but you may also find yourself unable to post in the rest of the forum."

I am met with the attached error page.

Please let me know if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks,
Mike.
Try logging in while you're not at work.

Z

Zaf

I get the error too and never have issues at work.

At a guess, I'd say the link is referring to an address that is not accessible after the forum was updated ??
Yeah, just checked it on my phone, same error page.
Hmmmm, the mystery deepens.

Mclovin

Likes Bikes
Yeah, just checked it on my phone, same error page.
Hmmmm, the mystery deepens.
I get the error too and never have issues at work.

At a guess, I'd say the link is referring to an address that is not accessible after the forum was updated ??
Ok guys, thanks. I have posted a thread on my private trading access application thread. Hopefully that does the trick.