Little Things You Hate

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Bloody hell the supermarkets have started the hot cross buns already = easter is early this year.
They only just finished Valentines day. If they had any say in it there would be an "important" day to promote every 2 weeks .
Next comes Mothers day ugggh .

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Noticed on ebay you can buy the same Chinese thing from an Australian at 2-3 x the price or from China.
Sometimes the packaging is exactly the same . Obviously there is more money in just reselling Chinese stuff they dont have to actually get it wholesale or import it in bulk.
To be fair the same thing happens in reverse Australian, baby formula is bought retail and sold at a profit in China cos the middle class thinks our stuff is clean and green.
I dont think there is a big fashion for breast feeding in China cos its a peasant activity.

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It’s everywhere. It’s just psychology - the slow ones are nervous, and having you on their tail makes them more nervous. When the road widens with an overtaking lane, people speed up without realising they’re doing it because it doesn’t feel as fast with more space around.

No one does it to be deliberately annoying.
I've been a passenger before and the driver purposely sped up because of this weird mentality where if they were going to be overtaken, the overtaker had to "earn" it. It actually stunned me.

But, I also agree there is a little pshycology involved as there is in many situations on many different roads.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Yup, one of the guys I used to work with was a real dick driving. He had the mentality that he would “win” by cutting people off and getting places quicker, and would make people fight to merge in front of him. Even though we get paid by the hour to travel to and from site, with penalty rates outside 8hrs. Absolute cockhead.

Some people really do want to watch the world burn

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Bloody hell the supermarkets have started the hot cross buns already = easter is early this year.
They only just finished Valentines day. If they had any say in it there would be an "important" day to promote every 2 weeks .
Next comes Mothers day ugggh .
Have you not been to the supermarket in the last 2 months? I was at the local on Jan 6th restocking the fridge after Xmas holidays and noticed they had rows off the fuckers out, took a pic and sent it to wifey because I couldn't quite believe it - I still bought some - fail.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
To all you unobservant hot cross bun fascists: the big supermarket overlords were pumping these delicious fruit filled lightly spiced sticky treats in January; causing me to stock up on the only reason I eat bread - butter. These (along with mince pies) are the kind of seasonal treat that should be available all year.

And to those amongst us that speak of fruitless and chocolate hot cross buns, fuck off. #bringbackthepeel

Yeah but theres a bike on it
This could very well take out best post of 2018. Very well played. To think I was already having a reading induced orgasm over your butter comment! You're on a roll.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
We got some the other day from a bakery in country SA. "Have you got any hot cro-...." "You mean happy buns, sure". Same thing, no cross. Still wondering if they are either anti-religious (no crosses for us!), or very religious (don't want heathens eating the cross).