Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
When the take away coffee is so hot you burn your hand through the cup...and then 20 minutes later it is still too hot to drink and you throw it in the bin.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
It was all my own fault. I don't currently have coffee at home; which would have made today entirely different. The result being one bungle after another.
I've found its worth the effort to stagger out of the house to the local bean purveyor and come back home to start the day properly. Even if it means crapy supermarket beans, its worth the effort in the long run.

It also inspires better planning to make sure you dont run out again...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I used to score beans from work, but changed employers last year and that guy wasn't into sharing his stash or on selling. Add to it that I currently live about 50m from some of the best coffee in town and it isn't usually a struggle. But I do need to get my home game back into swing...

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
IMG-3226.JPG

4 kms into morning commute. No spare tube because I've been lazy to repair it. Already running late for work.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
That happened to me once with quite a long screw. It punched through the rim perfectly straight and basically made another valve hole.

That rim trucked on for many more k's without problems.

But I had to hitch my way to the nearest town which sucked some balls.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
The final round of the national downhill series was due to run in Narbethong in Victoria this weekend but today it's been postponed because there's a fire burning close by and it's too risky to chance all those people and create more potential problems for the crews who may have to bail those extra people out.
I get it, it's a fuck around to rearrange your stuff and lose some money on the resources you need for it but I cannot believe some of the bullshit moronic things I've heard people say about making this call.
Social media is a great tool for people who compile events that need to gauge an idea of how to treat certain people who they know are attending. If you come across as a spineless self centered fuckhead on a screen then you can very much expect to land face first in other problems in the future.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Wow thats schwalbe marathon as well.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Yeah, I only bought it a few weeks back because I was sick of punctures from glass etc. And then this...

That happened to me once with quite a long screw. It punched through the rim perfectly straight and basically made another valve hole.

I haven't looked at the internal damage yet, hopefully its short and I can patch it up!

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt

If it came down to sucking balls or waiting for the next vehicle, I think I'd suck the balls two.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
View attachment 343547

4 kms into morning commute. No spare tube because I've been lazy to repair it. Already running late for work.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
That sucks the bags. Like yourself and others I've had this happen, though mine was a large nail. Fortunately it penetrated sideways and didn't fudge up the rim.

The final round of the national downhill series was due to run in Narbethong in Victoria this weekend but today it's been postponed because there's a fire burning close by and it's too risky to chance all those people and create more potential problems for the crews who may have to bail those extra people out.
I get it, it's a fuck around to rearrange your stuff and lose some money on the resources you need for it but I cannot believe some of the bullshit moronic things I've heard people say about making this call.
Social media is a great tool for people who compile events that need to gauge an idea of how to treat certain people who they know are attending. If you come across as a spineless self centered fuckhead on a screen then you can very much expect to land face first in other problems in the future.
@Dozer if you were anything like the macho man you make out on line you would go to Narbethong and put the fire out with a gift piss! Those wingers are right to sook and moan, dh has lost its edge...clearly a wheel size issue.