What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

David2406

Blueeeeeeeey's on!
After a 6 week break off the bike, rode Camden River today. So unfit now, took 25 minutes longer to ride, then came home and spewed my guts up. Good times. Saw a red belly black snake and heard plenty of kangaroos bolting through the bush. Great spot, I swear it's longer each time I go there

Last edited:

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
After a 6 week break off the bike, rode Camden River today. So unfit now, took 25 minutes longer to ride, then came home and spewed my guts up. Good times. Saw a red belly black snake and heard plenty of kangaroos bolting through the bush. Great spot, I swear it's longer each time I go there
I have to get down there and have a look. It was pretty toasty today so blame your hurling on that one.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Rode the 29er for the first time in nearly four months. 20 km around Kurrajong. I've lost so much weight in that time (around 8 kg) that my suspension had stiffened up! Rear sag used to be around 35%, now it's around 25%. I had to check at one point to make sure it was on the correct setting.

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah mate, finished week before last. I don't know what wheel size it was made for, 26 is fast but I can barely manual between all the doubles let alone clear them.

Edit: I spoke to the builder a few times and he was adamant it was launchable the whole way through.

mtb1611

Seymour
I rode there yesterday too mate, what time were you there? We kicked off just after 7:30am.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Finally got around to taking my cousin out to test his Xmas prezzie, the old gt peace 9r. Was his first shot at riding single-track and he loved it despite me being a complete jerk and giving him a rigid SS to start his MTB collection. Lots of stops but he managed a full loop of the blue trails at lysty, which is a fucktonne better than I did on my first outing.

Introduced him to some of the local fauna as well...

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Finally got around to taking my cousin out to test his Xmas prezzie, the old gt peace 9r. Was his first shot at riding single-track and he loved it despite me being a complete jerk and giving him a rigid SS to start his MTB collection. Lots of stops but he managed a full loop of the blue trails at lysty, which is a fucktonne better than I did on my first outing.

Introduced him to some of the local fauna as well...

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
You are an evil bastard. Ss, rigid, v brakes. Why not throw in fixie rear hub as well. Tyres at 60psi too?

slowmick

38-39"
That is sooo cool. well done. wasn't too long you were baulking at the rock drop on your local. When do you start jumping buses, sharks and canyons?

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Built a monstercross out of my Lynskey 29er hardtail. Bought the parts a while ago, but with both of my commuters out of action I finally built it up over the weekend.

I've gone full monstertruck spec with flared drop bars, Yari fork, 180mm discs and 29x2.2 tyres. Planning to add a Thomson dropper post, once the Wolf tooth drop bar specific trigger turns up in the post.

Making 3x10 road shifters work with mtb derailleurs was tricky. Used a jtek pulley for the front but couldn't get it to work for the rear so used an old 9 speed derailleur which worked a treat.

Commute to work this morning was a blast. Dropped toddler off at daycare. Hucked off and bunny hopped gutters, terrorised pedestrians as I wizzed past on the verge, but still got on the drop bars for flat sections.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk