Who would you choose as a new moderator?

creaky

XMAS Plumper
MWI
Hifi
Summitfever
Duckmeister

These guys seem fairly even handed, make meaningful contributions to the forum and are respected by the regular burners.

It may be tough to find quality people with enough time so possibly instead of employing one mod on the standard $120k salary it could be split between two ?

It'd be nice to have some gender equality. Either a female mod or RB funded sex change for Johnny (obviously the preferred option).

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
MWI
Hifi
Summitfever
Duckmeister

These guys seem fairly even handed, make meaningful contributions to the forum and are respected by the regular burners.

It may be tough to find quality people with enough time so possibly instead of employing one mod on the standard $120k salary it could be split between two ?

It'd be nice to have some gender equality. Either a female mod or RB funded sex change for Johnny (obviously the preferred option).
Unfortunately we already tried that but it kept growing back. We're now looking into the possiblity that I was always a girl and that I have a profound case of genital warts.

Gender diversity would be very welcome, but we need to have some women on the forum to make that happen and I don't think we have any left. And even then, it would have a pretty hard-edged image of tokenism if we put the only girl in as a mod simply because she's a she.

moorey

call me Mia
If I am not mistaken a series of threads from a little while back seem to indicate the aversion to confirming or denying who the actual admins or mods are is par for the course. I don't mind not knowing who if anyone gets selected it really shouldn't matter in the grand scheme of things.
That’s mod talk!

Unfortunately we already tried that but it kept growing back. We're now looking into the possiblity that I was always a girl and that I have a profound case of genital warts.

Gender diversity would be very welcome, but we need to have some women on the forum to make that happen and I don't think we have any left. And even then, it would have a pretty hard-edged image of tokenism if we put the only girl in as a mod simply because she's a she.
could always take the comm games approach

Z

Zaf

teK--

Eats Squid
I was a forum once that only had one mod. But they chose to be Switzerland and the forum finally destroyed itself 5 years later.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Bermshot?????
I reckon it should be YOU! IT background. And foreground. And short back and sides. No embarassment gland. Reside in Bundy where there is fuck all to do. Ever. And you are the only one who buys anything and everything Hope manufacture.

Done!