What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

stirk

Burner
Sadly the Sony phone telephoto lens was not on the option list :) It wouldn't fit in my pack anyhow.

Trust me my friend, it is there in all of its distant horizonal 5x5 pixel glory.

I also have unsuccessfully tried to take a photo of your house while facing west. Mt Victoria and a white speck being the Glenbrook base is all you can figure out.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
Ha, I thought Mt Vic was shrouded in a blue haze!

Shimano 10 speed for the win. I've busted spiders after thousands of kms but never snapped a tooth.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Not really an option I'm afraid, hopefully I can jag a new cassette, it's not skipping and I only noticed it was missing when I was inspecting it but still .......

Bummer

Z

Zaf

Got the new CRConception Damper installed and bled, as well as fixed up a small rattle with the coil.

Didnt get to put a ride into it yet, hopefully get out tomorrow morning before work. Driveway tests definitely have it quieter than the circuits on the R2C2 and there is a huge range of adjustment in the damper controls.

Once I've got that dialed in I can probably write up my review, I've now had two bikes and a fair few KM's on the Durolux R2C2, so it's a fairly familiar fork to me at the moment.

Sent from my Agora 4G Pro using Tapatalk

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Not really an option I'm afraid, hopefully I can jag a new cassette, it's not skipping and I only noticed it was missing when I was inspecting it but still .......

Bummer
Discussions over at MTBR had many people claiming eagle teeth popping off for no real reason. Find it, and use it as evidence with SRAM it's a product design failure?

Minlak

custom titis
In Prep for the Port to Port I decided to fit an Absolute Black Oval chainring. I did a PB on my training course by almost 6 mins (yeah I haven't really been hitting it as hard as I could but this time there wasn't much left in the tank). However this morning I have sore Hamstrings that never happens to me after riding no matter how hard I go. I wonder if that was from the oval or completely unrelated?

Z

Zaf

In Prep for the Port to Port I decided to fit an Absolute Black Oval chainring. I did a PB on my training course by almost 6 mins (yeah I haven't really been hitting it as hard as I could but this time there wasn't much left in the tank). However this morning I have sore Hamstrings that never happens to me after riding no matter how hard I go. I wonder if that was from the oval or completely unrelated?
Unrelated

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Minlak

custom titis
Unrelated

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk
I honestly would have a hard time telling anyway to go oval. Well at least in 30t maybe you get more "Effect" in bigger sizes but I struggled to feel like it was any different. It didn't feel different at all.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Really?

I noticed a difference, anyone who rides my bike picks up on it.

I’ve got a Wolftooth 30t on one & Chinese knockoff 32t on the other.

Minlak

custom titis
Really?

I noticed a difference, anyone who rides my bike picks up on it.

I’ve got a Wolftooth 30t on one & Chinese knockoff 32t on the other.
Maybe I was expecting too much or maybe as I am still slow relative to a lot of people the effort felt the same. It might make more difference to people that already had a higher level of cycling fitness than me. i mean until a month ago a ride for me on dirt would normally have been 15 - 20km and now its 30 - 45km.

tkdbboy

Likes Dirt
Took mates Capra to Red Hill to see how it goes over faster bumpy stuff ... boy did it soak up everything ... was trying hard to find weak points but it climbed no worse than my 2011 enduro.
Don't really pay much attention to Strava but was curious to compare times for climbs and descents. Opened up Strava when I got home ... beat my PB by 23 seconds.... F&*K I don't want another reason to buy a new bike!! Trying to see if GPS shat itself and teleported me to the end.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Maybe I was expecting too much or maybe as I am still slow relative to a lot of people the effort felt the same. It might make more difference to people that already had a higher level of cycling fitness than me. i mean until a month ago a ride for me on dirt would normally have been 15 - 20km and now its 30 - 45km.
I tried an oval ring, felt no different either. Recently went back to a round ring as new chain was not playing nice with NW teeth annnnnd it felt the same.

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Don't forget to mention a sore finger as well.