Vasectomy

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Yeah nah. Get a nearby hotel room for the night. You will also need someone to get you from the surgery. I was on local but they still gave me fentanyl, so having a helping hand was much appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Might have to rethink that then.

scblack

Leucocholic
I was on local, drove home from surgery no problem, but only a 15min drive. Took some sort of over the counter painkillers for a few days, forget which ones. No problems here.

But with a Three Hour drive, reckon I'd be finding a room nearby too. You may be fine. But you don't want to chance that you may be driving in pain for three hours. Potential danger there.

DMan

I was on local, drove home from surgery no problem, but only a 15min drive. Took some sort of over the counter painkillers for a few days, forget which ones. No problems here.

But with a Three Hour drive, reckon I'd be finding a room nearby too. You may be fine. But you don't want to chance that you may be driving in pain for three hours. Potential danger there.
I wouldn't be driving anyway but my partner might dump me out if I sobbed and moaned for 3hrs.

mtb1611

Seymour
I also had a local. Left home at 9 am and was back by midday. The most onerous part was laying there for the mandatory 60 minutes of recovery time. Any grandiose notions that potential candidates may have in terms of pretty young nurses attentively removing hair from the construction zone may be left at the door; there's nothing sexy about donning a surgical gown, straddling a mirror placed on the floor and getting all Agent Orange on one's nethers.
Anesthetic needles were painful, one in each side of the base of the penis which felt like being punched, and a stinger on the underside of the scrotum. Some may love the smell of napalm in the morning but that aint a patch on a scenario whereby one sees smoke and asks what's burning, only to be shown a smouldering section of their own vas deferens.

Recovery time was very quick, the swelling subsiding after a few days and several days later whilst aboard a mate's fishing boat I acquiesced to requests and proudly displayed the results of the surgeon's work, unveiling a battered and blackened batwing for all the world to see.......I warned them they'd be unable to unsee it but nooooooo, they wanted proof.

Interestingly enough, despite the fact that our kids (twin boys, 13 next week) are IVF babies, so determined were we to end the reproductive process that I still underwent the snip when they were 5 months old.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
I'm joining the rank of the eunuchs on Thursday. Going a GA so I don't need to witness the destruction.

MasterOfReality

After forever
Our crotchfruit harvest was plentiful. Three kids under 4 years old. I think that's enough, and as I read in the other thread three kids is one mistake away from owning a Tarago. Considering I traded a mint Mazda3 MPS for a new CX9, a mini van is a horrifying thought.

Wifey has been into me about getting it done and got info from her doctor about a place in Brisbane. Seems getting it done under local is the go? I want to get it done on a Friday so can be back at work on a Monday. I know avoiding riding for a while is a given. Is it like a pulling type of pain when you walk or just general aches? I'm trying to picture how I'll go back underground when I have a few kg of stuff on a belt around my waist.

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wifey has been into me about getting it done and got info from her doctor about a place in Brisbane. Seems getting it done under local is the go? I want to get it done on a Friday so can be back at work on a Monday. I know avoiding riding for a while is a given. Is it like a pulling type of pain when you walk or just general aches? I'm trying to picture how I'll go back underground when I have a few kg of stuff on a belt around my waist.
Most the guys I know didnt go under, had it done one arvo, then back at work the next day. I put a link earlier for a place in Brissy that's pretty good.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
I got snipped a long time ago, and all went smoothly, or so I thought. Anyway, about a week after, I started feeling all weird, and antsy. Not in pain but definitely something awry down there. My wife had a good squiz and discovered a shaved hair was growing back into the stitch. She used some tweezers to pull it out, and the planets went back into painfree alignment. Phew.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Our crotchfruit harvest was plentiful. Three kids under 4 years old. I think that's enough, and as I read in the other thread three kids is one mistake away from owning a Tarago. Considering I traded a mint Mazda3 MPS for a new CX9, a mini van is a horrifying thought.

Had it done under GA on Thursday. The aggots were slightly tender for a couple of days but by Sunday I was outside doing manual stuff around the house. Zero pain from the incision itself.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
My wife had a good squiz and discovered a shaved hair was growing back into the stitch. She used some tweezers to pull it out, and the planets went back into painfree alignment. Phew.
I now have this really awkward mental image of said tweezerage by poor Mrs Lazmo :)

DMan

I got snipped a long time ago, and all went smoothly, or so I thought. Anyway, about a week after, I started feeling all weird, and antsy. Not in pain but definitely something awry down there. My wife had a good squiz and discovered a shaved hair was growing back into the stitch. She used some tweezers to pull it out, and the planets went back into painfree alignment. Phew.
Another plus for my plan to have a "stitchless" procedure

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
So a few questions from an outsider...
- Does the neutering down grade your sex drive?
- Is it true they can also be undone, and the recipient return to firing live ammo?
- If that wife's tale iss true, can the non-invasive technique also be undone?
- How does vasectomy differ, in a practical ongoing sense, differ to the chemical sterilisation sometimes brought up as a way to reduce sex offenders being so damn enthusiastic about offending?

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
- Is it true they can also be undone, and the recipient return to firing live ammo?
- How does vasectomy differ, in a practical ongoing sense, differ to the chemical sterilisation sometimes brought up as a way to reduce sex offenders being so damn enthusiastic about offending?
Vasectomy just stops the taddies coming out. Reversal is possible but in real terms, difficult to achieve. Sex drive should be unaffected.

I would think the chemical treatment you are referring to would promote a reduction in testosterone with the aim of a behavioral change.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
All of this assumes that you have the prerequisite of finding someone that has agreed to do horizontal folk dancing with you, well maybe not the last one that should have a bit of nad removal by default.

Take a number ladies and no pushing in :)

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
1-doctors say no but some individuals say yes. I think it's more likely that people get it done when they are getting old so link lower sex drive with the procedure.
2-do you mean can it undo itself or be surgically reversed? I heard it can be done surgically but it costs a lot more. I have a friend who didnt get it reversed but got a needle in the nuts to suck it out and make another baby.
3-what non-invasive? you mean no scalpel? http://www.vasectomycare.com.au/no-scalpel-technique/
4-no idea

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
- No, definitely not, but you lose some 'distance'... not enough live ammo left in the sample
- Yes, but its an expensive operation and is not 100% guaranteed.
- Not sure what you mean, unless the tubes can be clamped on the outside.
- (would like to joke about my meds and my ability to reoffend, but its the sickest topic ever) The only chemicals they should give them sick fucks should be potassium chloride.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
(would like to joke about my meds and my ability to reoffend, but its the sickest topic ever)
Certainly not a topic for jokes that one.

Thanks for the info kids, glad nobody has suffered a drop in drive. I hope by distance @ozzy means how far along the measuring mat the seeds are scattered! No more of those awkward "pop it on my tummy...TUMMY!!!!! NOT EYES YOU FUCKWIT!" moments that house mates love to overhear.

I may have misunderstood the stitch free method...but however it is done, I'd wager they aren't reconnecting anything without getting all up in your junk!