Hazza's Excellent Adventures

hazza6542

Eats Squid
I fuckin love when hazza comes back on here. Just wait for all the pro Trump shit talking and story telling!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

hazza6542

Eats Squid
I sense you don't believe me...?

Gimme a pop quiz, or ask stirko, saw him Sunday said I'd jump back in here. If I said chunt would ya believe me?

moorey

call me Mia
Everyone I know calls me a chunt, TBH.

Just confused by the 3rd person convo. More of a Trump thing.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I've changed it twice now. Is it our saviour the God Emperor or my goat?

The goat. Your beloved God emperor is not attractive.

I sense you don't believe me...?

Gimme a pop quiz, or ask stirko, saw him Sunday said I'd jump back in here. If I said chunt would ya believe me?

Send nudes of yourself dressed as the princess. That will silence all questions.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Ahhh just ruffling some feathers and saying G'day again. Good to be back, lotsa changes in the last year, life kicked me in the guts a bit but I still look drop dead in a dress and hair buns!

hazza6542

Eats Squid
I dont have that dress any more, and since you stopped writing love letters I just haven't felt sexy.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Ahhh just ruffling some feathers and saying G'day again. Good to be back, lotsa changes in the last year, life kicked me in the guts a bit but I still look drop dead in a dress and hair buns!

Nobody like being kicked in the guts. Or the nuts. Bummer about the dress man. You on the up now?

I can feel my left foot again! Yesssssssaaa
Congratulations dude!

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Nobody like being kicked in the guts. Or the nuts. Bummer about the dress man. You on the up now?
I can enjoy a light flicking though...

Yeah man, just starting everything from family to career from scratch and starting new. Little thing I hate, not having my rice cooker. I miss that sweet arse cooker.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I can enjoy a light flicking though...

Yeah man, just starting everything from family to career from scratch and starting new. Little thing I hate, not having my rice cooker. I miss that sweet arse cooker.

Rice cookers are done man. Everyone has moved on to the toaster that looks like Capt. Kirk's chair! Sounds like a big reboot.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Rice cookers are done man. Everyone has moved on to the toaster that looks like Capt. Kirk's chair! Sounds like a big reboot.
You can toast rice?!

Heavy times, but in hindsight probably the best thing that's happened to me. Eye opening shit, it was like the first time I tasted the sweet VB nectar.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You can toast rice?!

Heavy times, but in hindsight probably the best thing that's happened to me. Eye opening shit, it was like the first time I tasted the sweet VB nectar.

With the right toaster and a careful method, you can toast anything! Brazilian restaurants often serve a crunchy rice. It is delicious.

VB is not sweet. I'm still amazed that it is making some form of a come back. I'm assuming it is the no wank factor such a beer represents?