Hazza's Excellent Adventures

hazza6542

Eats Squid
I left uni and started working, mate my budget is insane. I know how to live off $50 a week. Tat has been planned for a while,its just the word LUMPS on my arse.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Tat has been planned for a while,its just the word LUMPS on my arse.

LOL. Yeah, that's not one you'll regret one day :p Better I guess than the SBS doco on "Partgoers in Ibiza" I watched one time where the dude had "I love Bill" or what ever his best mates' name was, tatted on his ass....

hazza6542

Eats Squid
LOL. Yeah, that's not one you'll regret one day Better I guess than the SBS doco on "Partgoers in Ibiza" I watched one time where the dude had "I love Bill" or what ever his best mates' name was, tatted on his ass....
LUMPS is Lower Upper Mountains Posse, our riding crew. We all decided to get em, but no one has committed yet, how could it go wrong?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Shitloads better than a postcode.

What about getting a darwin fish with jesus written inside, saying meow, getting pulled on puttet strings by the flying spaghetti monster?

I’ve wanted that on my butt for awhile. Only thing stopping me is I’d rather spend the coin on bike stuffs.

Now that I have a neat 1” scar on my back I might get a “insert coin here” or somethin

hazza6542

Eats Squid

What about getting a darwin fish with jesus written inside, saying meow, getting pulled on puttet strings by the flying spaghetti monster?

I’ve wanted that on my butt for awhile. Only thing stopping me is I’d rather spend the coin on bike stuffs.

Now that I have a neat 1” scar on my back I might get a “insert coin here” or somethin
Hahahaha, do it, I'll pay for it! I'm getting the kashima coat logo on the back of my knee where my knee pads don't cover, I Wanna be faster so figure I'll get a kashima leg.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I left uni and started working, mate my budget is insane. I know how to live off $50 a week. Tat has been planned for a while,its just the word LUMPS on my arse.

And in a great spot for showing people. "sure you can have a look..."

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Hahahaha, do it, I'll pay for it! I'm getting the kashima coat logo on the back of my knee where my knee pads don't cover, I Wanna be faster so figure I'll get a kashima leg.

Yeah sick, more slippery for faster pedalling!

Im gonna second tubbsy, You need your own thread, “the adventures of hazza, pt.II”

DMan

LUMPS is Lower Upper Mountains Posse, our riding crew. We all decided to get em, but no one has committed yet, how could it go wrong?

That's going to be fun to explain every time you're asked what LUMPS means... Hopefully it won't be while bent over in jail from tonight's partying based on last nights.....

DMan

Get them both! Epic.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Im gonna second tubbsy, You need your own thread, “the adventures of hazza, pt.II”
OK, @hazza6542 , if you're up for it I'll move all the posts into a thread for you... this has it all: mtb, missed flights, wanton drinking, relationship intrigue, tatts ...

Let me know

hazza6542

Eats Squid
OK, @hazza6542 , if you're up for it I'll move all the posts into a thread for you... this has it all: mtb, missed flights, wanton drinking, relationship intrigue, tatts ...

Let me know
Hahahaha, I'll start a thread tonight. It'll get a bit dark but there's some funny shit in there too.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Hoooooly.

Well, I'm back!

We're setting up bikes for right now but later I'll post up my story. Hopefully you can all get a laugh out of it and maybe even shed some advice on where I go next. It's good to be back, missed you fuggers.

DMan

And post up bike photos of Maydena. I love to have my self esteem smashed by riders who can do epic jumps and have good allround skills! Bring on 2019 for my turn!!

hazza6542

Eats Squid
And post up bike photos of Maydena. I love to have my self esteem smashed by riders who can do epic jumps and have good allround skills! Bring on 2019 for my turn!!
Who says I can do any of those things? I'd need to be drunk to do big jumps. You're all in luck!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm starting to think that Hazza's trip deserves a thread of its own.
Brilliant move @Tubbsy! You've earnt those oak leaves. If this is about the trip to Tasmania, shouldn't it be in the travel section? If this is the bigger adventure...it's in the right spot or perhaps the not so oft used watering hole?

Who says I can do any of those things? I'd need to be drunk to do big jumps. You're all in luck!

And wearing a cape.

maybe even shed some advice on where I go next
Be careful what you wish for. The advice on here can be a bit inconsistent at times...
images (7).jpeg

hazza6542

Eats Squid
I'll find a cape.

This is gunna be the whole why hazza left and came back story thread.