Deniliquin Trails.

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt
Evening! We have a family holiday next year in Deniliquin. Any trails close by? Worth bringing the Sight?? Cheers!

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
deni is too flat 4 a sight, nearest hill is prob maldon, get a SS, there are some river flat trails outside moama

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Evening! We have a family holiday next year in Deniliquin. Any trails close by? Worth bringing the Sight?? Cheers!
Deni is on the Riverina Plain, one of the flattest regions of Australia.

5 Mile trail outside of Moama, on Perracootta Road would be your closest mtb designated trail, but I think I only got 2 metres elevation change in 3 hours worth of laps.

Mt Major, Dookie, just outside of Shepparton is your closest pile of dirt, it's a DH trail and would be best with big revel and uplifts.

Take a roadie instead, or join the locals and pack your gumboots and velcro gloves.

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt

5 Mile trail outside of Moama, on Perracootta Road would be your closest mtb designated trail, but I think I only got 2 metres elevation change in 3 hours worth of laps.

Mt Major, Dookie, just outside of Shepparton is your closest pile of dirt, it's a DH trail and would be best with big revel and uplifts.

Take a roadie instead, or join the locals and pack your gumboots and velcro gloves.
Ha! That'd be right. "one of the flattest regions in Australia" Cheers, Knuckles. I'll bring the flat bar.

safreek

How far does the 5 mile run go in distance