What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

camo71

Likes Dirt
Sorted rear mech cage , new pads in and hit the trails with the new Michelin force (r) and wild am (f) both 2.35 , bloody impressive cornering grip , for me they out perform the minion and ardent combo they replaced - can't say a bad thing about em really , ill be interested to see how they wear though , bit of a lower tread height then that maxxis combo to ... Anyway pretty stoked with em .

LPG

likes thicc birds
Went to retape my rear wheel to seal it for tubeless after ripping off the old tape as it looked like it was lifting. My bike is a plus hardtail and has the holes in the rim similar to a fat bike so this is a bit more of a challenge. I found that I didn't quite have enough tape for a whole wheel on the roll I started with and the other roll looked to have less. Hope it works despite the extra joins in there. I love these rims (sun ringle mulefut 50s) until it comes time to change the tubeless tape as it is a fine art with these. Worst part is the only tape I could find online to suit the 45mm internal width is for a 45m roll. Might have to order it and never have this problem again.