What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Heh, I’ll take a photo of my routing today, should make some eyes twitch if you like everything wrapping around the headtube.

BT180

Max Pfaff
@Oddjob and rerouted the rear brake line around the headtube. They come from factory set up US style and then they just flip the cables over on the levers, so the routing is really messy.

@BT180 looks SLICK!!!! First thing I did on my Slash as well, fixed up the terrible factory routing.
So lazy hey. It's been bugging me for 2 years!

@Oddjob , yeah heat shrink.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
This, but really just the dropper cable line. Cut about 40mm off that so that it's length matches the brake line and you're gravy, but I'd probably wait until the cable needs replacing to do it myself.
Jesus, yes! Get them exactly the same length! And I think your bar is not perpendicular to your front wheel by at least 1 degree FFS! Zaf, really dude, sort him out!
Your concrete looks nice by the way. :D

Ultra Lord

@Ultra Lord , maybe the cables could be a bit shorter?
But what if I buy a longer frame? Or lengthen my forks again? screw having to get new cables. This way I get full rotation without cables getting in the way, AND theres no cables rubbing on headtubes untill I turn the bars past 90degs!

@Zaf, I like looking down and having it come out similiar to the front brake.
I appreciate the foot comment, I work hard on that bad boy.
The pennyboard isn’t mine. Too big for it, it flexes too much and my feeties don’t fit.
That sticker is staying put, my ridin chum hates it and I enjoy watchin him twitch whenever he looks at it.

Reactions: Zaf

Ultra Lord

Jesus, yes! Get them exactly the same length! And I think your bar is not perpendicular to your front wheel by at least 1 degree FFS! Zaf, really dude, sort him out!
Your concrete looks nice by the way. :D
That’s to compensate one arm being shorter than the other.

The concrete goes alright. How come my other bike pic in the backyard didn’t get all these nice comments? Had my sweet deck and firepit in there, some plants too. Nope, were gonna nail this prick on his foot and totally rad plastic board

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
That’s to compensate one arm being shorter than the other.

The concrete goes alright. How come my other bike pic in the backyard didn’t get all these nice comments? Had my sweet deck and firepit in there, some plants too. Nope, were gonna nail this prick on his foot and totally rad plastic board
What backyard pic? Are you send Zaf special pics?

Ultra Lord

;) A gentlemen never tells.

It was awhile ago when I showing off my sweet bike washing skills. Many pages ago in this very thread even!

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Quick loop around Woodend to start a long weekend of riding. A bit wetter than we thought it'd be. Hoping Harcourt doesn't get a massive drenching tonight because that's the plan for tomorrow.
How did the primer go, too much bike or just right? Haven’t riden woodend yet..

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How did the primer go, too much bike or just right? Haven’t riden woodend yet..
Primer is in that Goldilocks zone of trail bikes for me. For Woodend you don't need much of a bike. In fact I'd love to ride it on my XC bike on a dry day as I'm pretty certain it'd be the fastest way around.