What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Inexpensive Ikea kitchen cabinets with a timber top to wail on.

Wait until you see how I plan to mount the bike stand...it'll be nifty!

BorisBC

Likes Bikes
Thst sure is a purdy workstation. So much nicer than mine, which is filled with old kids crap.

Also put some flats back on my hardtail for a blat around Bruce tomorrow and fixed up a loose crank. Hopefully it stays tight now!

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Harcourt today. Managed to get in 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 before the rain shut us down. Fantastically designed trail center. Had ridden 6 for a race but the rest has blown me away. Weather looks a bit better tomorrow so plan is to head up and hit the rest.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Harcourt today. Managed to get in 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 before the rain shut us down. Fantastically designed trail center. Had ridden 6 for a race but the rest has blown me away. Weather looks a bit better tomorrow so plan is to head up and hit the rest.
Yep, we’re super keen to get back there. Have done your ride except 6. The down of 2 is nuts.

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep, we’re super keen to get back there. Have done your ride except 6. The down of 2 is nuts.
Hell yeah. Went out again today and did 7,10,9,6 then back up 2, did 4 then down 2 to finish off. Every single trail is quality up there. I kept expecting to find an "average" trail but it's all so damn good. Only ones I haven't done now are 8 and 11. Gives me an excuse to head back again soon.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Took The Boy to practice for KoB round 3. He was doing really well, until he decided to try and style it up on the last jump. Whipped around too far and couldn't bring it back in time. Trashed his elbow, and my favourite hoodie. Rider and bike otherwise unharmed, luckily.
Hoodie crash.jpg

* Who the fuck decided to make it so fucking hard to put a fucking photo up on this fucking board? Fucking hell.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Glad its only a graze and bruised ego @Spike-X

What are ya doin sharin the fav hoody though? Cmon man, you should know young dudes always crash.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Fixed the Saint brakes on the SAM after some fuckwit poped a piston out. Changed the knackered pads for uberbike race matrix pads. HOLY SHITBALLS! I've tried some fancy compounds like race day only super abrasive soft ceramic and these are better, they are border line scary.

Also fitted a 32t oval chainring to give me a bit more oomph up hills. Surprisingly seems to work fine with chainguide.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk