What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Jpez

Down on the left!
Our bums must be similar. I too bought an Ergon and my bum hasn't been happier:)
Ive been running WTB Pure for a while. Pretty comfy, then tried a Charge Spoon for a while because it’s cheap and people seemed to like it. Didn’t think much of that.
I got the chance to try out an Ergon on a hire bike at Maydena and it transformed my riding.
The comfort level is good but it’s the shape that is great. It just allows you to hang off the back and move around without getting caught up or bumping into the back corners of the seat. Love it.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
WHAT!?!?

Thought he was just the lev dude. Would’ve gone straight to the source rather than MTB direct
He's much more than just the LEV dude... He does like to support his retail partners though, which is more than understandable.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Your workshop setup is enviable! So jealous.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

It's taken me a good 15 years to get it to where it is. I've been collecting and shedding tools that long to settle on what I think is a pretty good setup. The OCD side of me wanted to replace it all with a full Park or Cyclus setup, but to be honest all the brands have good/bad tools in their range. My most beloved tool is an old 20mm bearing remover from Cycle Underground. It's easily the best bearing remover I have ever seen and I've just emailed him to see if he will make me another one to work with 15mm and 17mm bearings.

The Park stand has been really good, but it needs calibrating more than I thought it would. The standard depth gauges are rubbish too.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Oddjob

Went for a great ride around Manly Dam this morning. Got everything ready last night and got to the track nice and early so I didn't have to rush to make it back to work in time.

And guess what?

I relaxed, kept my head up, and looked two corners ahead like all the videos say. Best most relaxing ride I've had in a while. Was faster with less effort and cleaned everything, except one climb where I was too blissed out and stalled on a baby head rock.

Ps took the Sam because I'm still waiting on my red bling bling from Taiwan. I'm also starting to finally gel with the Fox Float X shock. I left it on intermediate for the fire road downhill and only remembered half way down.

Oddjob

Bags a dodgy saddle bag that has been pressed into service as a front triangle bag. Has multitool, tube and patch kit. I've actually got a nice Dueter one to replace it but just been too lazy.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Love those rides when everything just seems to work. great way to start the morning oddknob.

I think I like your SAM more than your pole *shrugs*. Looks great raw.

Reactions: Zaf

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Threw on some new contacts.

Raceface Gripper, 33mm and OneUp comp pedals.

Now just waiting on the freehub from China to get the rear wheel going again...

IMAG2459-1680x3000.jpg

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Googled those pedals as soon as I saw them, I need some new ones soon. Have you had a chance to ride them yet?
Not just yet, tomorrow will be the first outing on them.

I'll write a quick comparison compared to my other recent pedals (Wellgo MG2 / Funn Black Magic) tomorrow night. A quick look while installing them though and the pins are looking loooong!

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
The pedals are fantastic - when I got them there was only black available though! Think I'll chuck the black ones on the hard tail, and get green ones for my Process (same colours as @wkkie 's one)!

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
The pedals are fantastic - when I got them there was only black available though! Think I'll chuck the black ones on the hard tail, and get green ones for my Process (same colours as @wkkie 's one)!
I love them, put them on the Rune first, then another pair for the Spitty. Will probs chuck some on the Sunday too.