Whats the best beer you've had & why?

scblack

Leucocholic
Late to the party, but the tastiness of this Barley Griffin Pale Ale is helping make the clusterfuck of code behind it more manageable.
I have been strongly suggested by my local Dan Murphys to try the Bentspoke Redner. I cant wait to get around to it.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
This a Crankshaft as of 4pm. Since then I’ve enjoyed the rednut and am now on the Dick Tracy brown ale.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Haha nice!

(I can see the ad campaigns in the distant future....

"Don't drink and code..."

...and

"If you're caught coding over 0.05, your could lose your keyboard for up to 12 months and face criminal charges...")

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk
Are you kidding, we should bring back corporal punishment for those caught coding whilst sober.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
The first of these was a bit chewey after a few LC's... but the flavor comes home strong(lucky because I got given a case of the stuff)

Beej1

Another Friday arvo, another new (to me) beer, more godawful code to sort through from an ex-employee, and the newly installed blinds leave a nice late-winter 4pm sunbeam right down monitor 2 of 3.

The beer is good though.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Kaiju do good work.

At Canberra Inn, they have two taps with high alc that cost about $14 a schooner, two summer style beers (fruity saison and orange cream) and two house beers.

Really? It’s two fucking degrees and cloudy outside and no porter, dark/brown ales, reds or ambers and the only winter beer is a RIS that requires a bank loan. Who plans your taps??!

Brow

Big Block
Not the best I've ever had but quite nice - Adnams Ghost Ship Pale Ale is in front of me right now.
Biggest problem is the fridge is now empty.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Capital Summit Session XPA is pretty awesome, plenty of those will go down over Xmas. Canberra beers are killing it lately.

Bentspoke is about to release Cluster 8 in cans again too.