The last movie you've last watched last

Andy_Ryder

Likes Bikes
22 Mile. Quite watchable but some of the dialogue is almost incomprehensible. I don't know if that's to convey the "intelligence" and pace of the protagonist. It's not just me and my ears either as some friends have said the same thing.

Rhonda Rousey cannot act, at all. You can see her thinking GG through the three word lines she was given.

I'll watch it again with a view to try and really understand some of what's said.

6/10 which is simply down the some of the dialogue and RR's attempt at acting.
I enjoyed 22 mile, it was better than I thought it was going to be. That being said, I had just previously seen the new predator... this was the worst movie I have seen in quite some time.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I enjoyed 22 mile, it was better than I thought it was going to be. That being said, I had just previously seen the new predator... this was the worst movie I have seen in quite some time.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Thanks, you saved me a trip. I'll watch Searching instead..

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Searching... What an excellent film. Well constructed and descent plot. The use of technology in it is very well done. 8/10 and definitely worth watching again.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
22 Mile. Quite watchable but some of the dialogue is almost incomprehensible. I don't know if that's to convey the "intelligence" and pace of the protagonist. It's not just me and my ears either as some friends have said the same thing.

Rhonda Rousey cannot act, at all. You can see her thinking GG through the three word lines she was given.

I'll watch it again with a view to try and really understand some of what's said.

6/10 which is simply down the some of the dialogue and RR's attempt at acting.
A lot of Hollywood movies have the actors re record the dialog in a voice booth after the scene is shot, as it's just too hard to get a good recording of the dialog on set at times.

22 Mile producers either ran out of money, Mark Wahlberg told them to go fuck themselves ( but he has production credits on this one), his schedule didn't allow a resit, or someone had shit for brains and didn't notice during the post production phase. Indeed vocal intelligibility is poor.

Shit like this produces no end of customer complaints for cinemas.

"Your speakers are crappy"
"Your sound system set up is crappy, my home theatre sounds better."

Garbage in = garbage out.

Heath Ledgers voice in the Ned Kelly movie. Worst local production I've ever had the miss fortune of being Involved in (in a very minor way).

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
@link1896 this sounds a bit like the on set recordings of what's his name's English Darth Vader accent.

Watched scar face this afternoon for the first time. There was a lot of stuff in there referenced in late 80s and 90s gansta rap. The film was a long one but it still managed to feel like the story was rushed. I enjoyed it bit don't rate it much above 6/10.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Jurassic World:Fallen Kingdom

Don’t really understand the point of some of the plot lines they threw in there.
Was waiting for this big epiphany moment but it never came.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
But were the dino’s cool? Is it really a movie you go into for plot?
Yes the Dino’s were cool and well animated but there should be a scare factor..... real suspense, pure terror. This had hardly any, everything was very predictable. Too many scenes were re-dos from previous JP movies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Watched batman v superman again as it was free to air telly recorded.. It’s a shit movie no doubt, but it ain’t a 27% shit as rated on rotten tomatoes.. That site is well fucked these days.. Justice league was virtually unwatchable yet got higher..

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Venom.
So as long as you don't get upset that it doesn't follow the Marvel comic origin exactly, it's actually pretty good for laughs and action.

Sets up a sequel nicely too. Are you going to ponder one's place in the universe after watching it? No.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Not strictly a movie, a series....
I just finished the Mindhunter series on Netflix. I really, really enjoyed it. It's a slow-burn kinda story that's big on character development & quality script....with a bit of psycho serial murder thrown in to keep it edgy.
Definitely worth a look if you like your movies to come in 10 episodes.

MARKL

Eats Squid
First Man. Really liked it, gave an insight to the characteristics that made Neil Armstrong the first man to walk on the moon and the win at all costs/national ego of the space race. Beautifully shot though I have to admit I found the graininess of the footage annoying at times.