Post your wicked BANSHEE thread....

Hipstar

Likes Dirt
Nice rubber.
You said it was awesome.
2018 M rune in the limited olive orange colours.
E Thirteen TRS+ wheelset shod with michelin wild enduro
DVO Diamond fork
DVO Topaz T3 shock
X fusion manic 150mm dropper
XT shifter and RD
Raceface aeffect crank
Raceface atlas stem, turbine bars
Magura MT trail brakes

And my favourite saddle, joystick binary.

Love the look of it too. Should be a real handful of fun on the trails.
It's fast. And climbs stupidly well for what it is. Bikes this slack shouldn't climb so well.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Old inner tube works for me. Super silent and it stays dry. The neoprene jobs are ok in a pinch and better than a chipped up chainstays....

Hipstar

Likes Dirt
I'll order some wrap tape from mtb direct soon. Used it on the spitty and mondraker and it's great.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

goobags

Likes Dirt
Spitfire owners - what is the shock size and stroke on a 2017 (current) Spitfire? Loaded question of course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goobags

Likes Dirt
Yes that’s exactly what I was looking for. Next question - no longer banshee specific but how do I work out the stroke length on a CC Inline Coil? I have moved the bump stop up and removed the lower spring perch while still on the bike and can measure 57mm or so. Is that right? There is a fairly significant bump stop which sits in the way which is about 10mm thick and I’m just wondering is all...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Anyone know of a good waterbottle with a dust/mud cap, that could be put in the Banshee downtube bottle cage mount, and wouldn't get the nozzle covered in dirt and trail crap?

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
doesn't seem to be a widespread thing.
some turn up if you do a search on eBay for " mtb water bottle with dust cap "