The youtube and google video thread (MTB and non-MTB vids)

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
BCpov and Mctrail rider are my go to tubers, minimal bullshit ala sethsbikehacks and those other generic dudes, and proper good backcountry riding.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
BCpov and Mctrail rider are my go to tubers, minimal bullshit ala sethsbikehacks and those other generic dudes, and proper good backcountry riding.
Thanks for the tip. Will check Mctrail. Makes you want to be somewhere else which is usually a good feeling.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

ben_106

Likes Bikes
Going to be visiting more tracks in SeQ so any feed back on how to improve the videos would be fantastic

Title: Tewantin Noosa
Bike related or general: get to to know tewantin tracks
What the video contains: riding bad acting
Video length:10:58
Song:jazz
Link:

Code:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sRWZJrdFKQA" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Going to be visiting more tracks in SeQ so any feed back on how to improve the videos would be fantastic

Title: Tewantin Noosa
Bike related or general: get to to know tewantin tracks
What the video contains: riding bad acting
Video length:10:58
Song:jazz
Link:

Code:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sRWZJrdFKQA" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Nice vid. I rode Snake just last Friday while in Noosa but sadly it didn't look anything like your run....

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
It was good because Snake was fresh in my mind so I knew exactly where you were as you booted down the trail. Nice clearing of that double gap jump. I took the b line around it. One day!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ben_106

Likes Bikes
It was good because Snake was fresh in my mind so I knew exactly where you were as you booted down the trail. Nice clearing of that double gap jump. I took the b line around it. One day!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Where do you ride the most?

ben_106

Likes Bikes
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Quick look at Parklands on the Sunshine coast QLD, as always any feedback on how to improve these videos would be fantastic

ben_106

Likes Bikes
Hi guys, I had a car crash last week and put a few fractures in my back so this will be the last video for a while,
this time we had a look at the Beerburrm, Hennessy Hill Downhill track, Hope you all enjoy