Post your wicked BANSHEE thread....

Hipstar

Likes Dirt
Back on the banshee bandwagon.

Picked up a $300 rune frame to go with my stupidly cheap eBay Lyrik.

Thank you universe

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Did well to get that, he had about 11ty billion messages.

I got the XX1 for my rune.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Haylex

Likes Dirt
Anyone know of a good waterbottle with a dust/mud cap, that could be put in the Banshee downtube bottle cage mount, and wouldn't get the nozzle covered in dirt and trail crap?
Shot many waterbottles down the trail before coming up with reasonably reliable solution:

-Specialized side load cage
-syncros 650ml bottle https://www.syncros.com/ch/en/product/syncros-corporate-plus-bottle?article=2389461043222 (has a wide nozzle about the same size as the camelbak bottles and can take a dust cap, but camelbak bottles suck at staying inside cages due to the 4 indents around the bottle instead of one big ring that plays nice with most cages)
- camelbak dust cap from pushys - https://www.pushys.com.au/camelbak-podium-water-bottle-mud-cap-black.html

trailstar

Likes Dirt
Here's a couple of shots of my Banshee I built up.

Got a medium frame second hand and swapped all the parts over from my hardtail onto this one plus I added a 150mm dropper post and 30t narrow wide chainring. Just need to get a longer rear brake hose.

Still running 26" wheels (thanks to Moorey for the rear dropouts) and 9 speed set up. Bigger forks, 27.5 wheels and more gears will eventually come when funds allow but really loving riding it for now.

Spitfire 1.jpg
Spitfire 2.jpg

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Here's a couple of shots of my Banshee I built up.

Got a medium frame second hand and swapped all the parts over from my hardtail onto this one plus I added a 150mm dropper post and 30t narrow wide chainring. Just need to get a longer rear brake hose.

Still running 26" wheels (thanks to Moorey for the rear dropouts) and 9 speed set up. Bigger forks, 27.5 wheels and more gears will eventually come when funds allow but really loving riding it for now.
Looks super, you have to love the flexibility Banshee give with those dropouts. A big plus.

trailstar

Likes Dirt
@goobags going back through this thread earlier I saw your Spitfire and thought it could have been the one I sat on. I kind of wish I’d held out longer for a large to come along but I feel comfortable on the medium and it doesn’t feel too cramped.

@Mr Crudley Thanks. That flexibility was the reason I went for the frame. Not too many newer frames able to run 26” wheels.

I originally had my heart set on a DMR Bolt but once I had the cash the reviews didn’t really impress me and I would have needed to get a 142mm wide rear hub. Really glad I went with the Banshee.

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bringing this tired old girl back from the dead.

Going to share some bits with this steel hardtail.

[/URL]

Should be a sweet little park bike, will be super slack with the angleset, 180 fork and slack flip chips.

Frame has certainly seen some serious riding!

First time back on an air shock in a few years so curious to see how that goes.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk