Sold Brand New 29” Bontrager Line Carbon 30 Wheel set with Bontrager SE4 Team Issue Tyres 29 x 2.4”

bighit james

Likes Dirt
Item: Brand New 29” Bontrager Line Carbon 30 Wheel set with Bontrager SE4 Team Issue Tyres 29 x 2.4”
Item Condition: Brand New
Reason for selling: Trying a different wheel set
Price and price conditions:$800
Extra Info:
Boost spacing - Front 110 x 15mm, Rear 148 x 12mm
6 bolt IS disc brake mounting
XD style driver body with 54T rapid drive
Sold with tubes, tubeless rim strips included.

Looking for a quick sale so make me a reasonable offer.

Brand new parts off 2019 Trek Slash 9.8 Size 19.5”

Will send interstate at buyers expense.

Please contact James on 0417846386 or email jamesfbs@hotmail.com

Pictures:

Attachments

Last edited:

bighit james

Likes Dirt
Do you have a link to the specs or a review ? I can only see the pro model around. Ta
The Line Carbon 30 is the OEM wheel set that the bikes come with from the factory, so I don't believe you can buy them after market. If you look up the Bontrager Kovee Elite 30 TLR Boost 29 wheel set for the hub and spoke arrangement paired up with the Line Pro 30 rim. See the link below for the Slash from the trek website, go to specs and look under wheels for more info. https://www.trekbikes.com/au/en_AU/.../slash/slash-9-8/p/24330/?colorCode=greendark

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have these on my brand new Fuel, can't give you much of a review as it's not even a week old, but I've been riding most days,launching my 105 kg to some pretty clumsy landings and they are still very true. So easy to get the tyres to seal, I could have thrown them across the shed at the wheels and they would have sealed fine. They now have a two year warranty, but dunno if it's transferable.

edit to add - I didn't weigh them but the bare wheels feel nice and light

Last edited: