New Jeffsy - just the ad deserves its own thread

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Made it to 1 minute in. Maybe a great ad for people who are really into that movie but it doesn't work for me. I wanna see the fucking bike ! I just spent a few months poring over specs and shit, and the YT Jeffsy was right up there for a while. Now I see this clip from an obscure movie and I'm supposed be swayed by that ? bahahahaha WTF next please.....

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Well there's three minutes of my life I'll not get back. Gimme an epic riding video intro any day.
FFS.
I struggled to 1:30 and then gave up, scrolled through to look at the frame which they show at the end. No bottle mount. Close tab.

madstace

Likes Dirt
Love CW but the tag line is live uncaged yet they didn't use Nic Cage going crazy? Maybe the uncaged bit refers to lack of bottle mount :D

Reactions: T.3

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
It doesn't look radically different to the current bike.
I suspect it's a case of small tweaks here & there.....y'know....evolution, not revolution ?

lindz1817

Likes Dirt
It doesn't look radically different to the current bike.
I suspect it's a case of small tweaks here & there.....y'know....evolution, not revolution ?
Looks like the new Capra got a new paint job and extra $500 on the price tag... aaaaaaand that’s about it, so wouldn’t be a surprise if that’s the case with the “new” jeffsy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk