What does your day look like?

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
It's looks pretty spectacular but fortunately at this stage it's well away from most of the populated areas in the Franklin-Gordon national park. Only about 25km from Maydena though, and the road there is currently closed, so hopefully no-one here has a ride planned any time soon!

fire boundary.JPG

Last edited:

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Yep heading down next Friday. Just spoke to them today and they didn't mention any issues with access.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Check their Facearse page before you head out. They're closed today and are evacuating staff currently. Southerly change due this arvo so hopefully should turn the fire back on itself.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Check their Facearse page before you head out. They're closed today and are evacuating staff currently. Southerly change due this arvo so hopefully should turn the fire back on itself.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep an eye out.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Currently unpacking and cleaning up from a week long road trip after Christmas, from Corryong to Lakes Entrance, then back over the mountains via Dargo. So much fine dust in the car now.

Stopped on the Dargo High Plains Road for a photo opportunity. Almost stood on a snake after taking this! Should be more careful.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
It was nearly 12ish, so after I stopped and indulged in a hangi for lunch...I now feel in desperate need of lie down before happy hour starts at the local.
Ahahaha!!!

Throw some scaffolding into that mix and that is the ultimate kiwi day!