Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Seems he's got 4 ads for the same bike, each with a different angle and different prices. It's a budget Scott 29er.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
I didn't even know automatic transmissions were a thing with mountain bikes. And some people giz themselves over manual pinion gearboxes...

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I didn't even know automatic transmissions were a thing with mountain bikes. And some people giz themselves over manual pinion gearboxes...
I've noticed the Auto Transmission in FB ads recently too.

It is the slow drag towards FB acceptance of the bicycle as a legitimate vehicle by the general public who are still banging the can for 'you should pay rego' while getting pissy that just about any bicycle in the city will leave most cars way behind due to traffic congestion and not awesome cycling d00dz skillz.

safreek

This fuckstick, trying to sell it for 500 bucks for 2 months, was going to be in brissie and grab it for a friend. Bam, all of a sudden 3 hours ago he bumps the price up to 1000.
Fuck you wanted, wouldn't give you 500 now

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
I follow a few things on Pickles every now and again and funnily enough those same 5 bidders are the same ones to bid on every single item...that mob definitely belong in here - along with Graysonline.

Plow King

Little bit.
I've been trying to buy a used PS4 solely so I can play a couple of games. They were $250 at xmas time new... Every single potato on gumtree is selling them for around $350 and you can pick up new ones for $399... They're not negotiable either... I've offered some people $250 for a 2 year old 500gb PS4 and have been told to stop wasting their time for lowballing... What on earth?

Maybe I should stop being a tight arse...

Maybe...

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
I've been trying to buy a used PS4 solely so I can play a couple of games. They were $250 at xmas time new... Every single potato on gumtree is selling them for around $350 and you can pick up new ones for $399... They're not negotiable either... I've offered some people $250 for a 2 year old 500gb PS4 and have been told to stop wasting their time for lowballing... What on earth?

Maybe I should stop being a tight arse...

Maybe...
Piss off I say to them, there is no way they;r worth 350...My wife might sell u our kids one as they won’t stop playing

iconic

Likes Dirt
Trying to buy a bike off Gumtree but seller is in Melbourne and I'm in Brisbane. Organised for a friend to help me pick up then this...

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk