Little Things You Love

Haakon

Keeps on digging
One of them had a big “All Torque motors” sticker on the back window.

Wonder if they are aware that makes one wonder if it’s a case of no action or no substance...

One was so lowered I think it’s back wheels got a bit airborne on some bridge joins - didn’t look fun to drive..

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
One of them had a big “All Torque motors” sticker on the back window.

Wonder if they are aware that makes one wonder if it’s a case of no action or no substance...

One was so lowered I think it’s back wheels got a bit airborne on some bridge joins - didn’t look fun to drive..
Ahaha! Poor buggers. It is nice to see the racer boys move on from V-tec honda’s though. Supra’s/180sx’s etc are gettin too exxy for a non-shagged one aswell, so it seems everyones gettin abit of euro trash into em.

Tbh I like the subtleness of ours the most. Just a real nice handling little hatch with enough poke for a spirited drive through the local twisties, without me feeling like a twat being seen in it.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Ahaha! Poor buggers. It is nice to see the racer boys move on from V-tec honda’s though. Supra’s/180sx’s etc are gettin too exxy for a non-shagged one aswell, so it seems everyones gettin abit of euro trash into em.

Tbh I like the subtleness of ours the most. Just a real nice handling little hatch with enough poke for a spirited drive through the local twisties, without me feeling like a twat being seen in it.
These ones had been twatefied alas...

VWs never did it for me though. I did see a mint series 1 golf the other day, not even a gti. Young fellow driving it too.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
The thing I like most about VWs (including Audi) is I dont got one. Spent too many hours working on four of them.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Owning an Alfa I won’t make too many rude comments about VW reliability lest Murphy hear me. But outside of some specific examples (K70, late Karmann Ghia, original W8 Phaeton) they’ve all seemed a bit dull. Plus there is the whole emissions thing to put me off the company.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
They're playing the Hurricanes so at least there is a chance of watching some exciting play.