VIC SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Free marketing
Don’t push it.

Rotorburn is not ‘free marketing’, real money is needed to run this site, even though you get to advertise here for free. The trading area is meant to be an opportunity for mountain bikers to look after each other, not take the piss.

You have been transparent about what the frame is, and you’re obviously entitled to set the asking price.

Legitimate questions remain about why you still have the ‘faulty’ item, as generally it would be taken in exchange for the replacement.

Don’t push it.

Rotorburn is not ‘free marketing’, real money is needed to run this site, even though you get to advertise here for free. The trading area is meant to be an opportunity for mountain bikers to look after each other, not take the piss.

You have been transparent about what the frame is, and you’re obviously entitled to set the asking price.

Legitimate questions remain about why you still have the ‘faulty’ item, as generally it would be taken in exchange for the replacement.
Rotorburn is not ‘free marketing’, real money is needed to run this site, even though you get to advertise here for free. The trading area is meant to be an opportunity for mountain bikers to look after each other, not take the piss. -- I hope you weren't referring to me taking a piss? Kinda convoluted if you were.

You have been transparent about what the frame is, and you’re obviously entitled to set the asking price. -- Obviously someone thought transparency wasn't enough when a close up shot of the area and circled area ain't good enough right?

Legitimate questions remain about why you still have the ‘faulty’ item, as generally it would be taken in exchange for the replacement. -- Because when I picked up my SECOND frame at Santa Cruz, California, fly back to Melbourne and then this happens again, they didn't want the frame back because the turn around time would be a couple of months due to the new release of the 2019 models meaning I wouldn't be getting the same color scheme. They sent me another one for the hassle. I'm sure you want more details because I'm the one taking a piss.

Last edited:

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Many manufacturers request photos of the BB cut out of the frame before dispatching a replacement.

You are lucky SC didn't ask for that. Consequently, you should let this frame go for a song.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
OK, we're done then. It's not about the price or the status of the frame.

PM me if you're confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.