What are you listening to NOW?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I do. And I like champagne sometimes. And baguettes. Don’t mind a Gauliose in a seedy jazz club too - although the last time I had that pleasure was in New Orleans and they were Camels...

But if accadacca and VB and the sik commie ute is more your speed, knock your socks off ;)
I see you don't like cognac, Armagnac, calvados, chambord, grand marnier, brie, Camembert, crepe Suzette, duck le orange, and a lot of great French things...shame on you.

Shouldn't that be rock your socks off?

Haakon

Keeps on digging
For the record, I grew up in the bush in a shack/converted train carriage with hippie parents. No mains power, no electric lights, no running hot water, drop dunny, the whole box and dice.

As a result, as an adult I have a deep deep deep appreciation for two showers a day, central heating, big plasma tellies, and a mildly OCD approach to cleaning in general...

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
I'm loving the new Foals album "Everything not saved will be lost pt.1"
(part 2 will be released later in the year)

This is a live performance of the lead single...

mtb1611

Seymour
To me, nothing says 'hatred is wrong' like The Specials. Today's events sadly and unambiguously articulate that we still live in a hateful world. Hate is bad for you. Stop hating, start listening.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President

One happy thing today, Baroness (pretty much fav band) opened preorders for new album. Missed the colour variants but got the double 180gm... can’t wait!

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've had this song in my head all day after watching this morning. Following such a thoroughly bleak arvo it's nice to remember there is some crazy good shit out there, amongst the just plain shit