You laugh you lose

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
...you need to be 10 feet from the TV...how the fuck am I supposed to see it? The fucking screen is only 20something centimetres!!!

moorey

call me Mia
Did you supply most of the parts for those bikes @moorey? :p
Sourced or provided a few. Built a couple of complete bikes, hunted down many others, lent out more bikes than I can count.....though most of the kids at this gig are 5-10....I spend most of my time adjusting and tweaking their beat up Kmart bikes.
Awesome crew though. We split them into 4 groups: Sprockets, wheel spinners, chain breakers and Eagles. Sprockets is fun and fundamentals, up to Eagles who do a long, fast 60 minute trail ride. Parents used to watch, but now many come along...if they can keep up.
I took wheel spinners tonight. 2km steady climb, rest, then a downhill to the jump park, where they got sick air for 30 minute. I had around 25-30 kids and 15 parents in my group. It’s like hurdling drunk cats.

Have also got many of them coming to DH shuttles on Wednesday night now. We’re hosting a 12yo and under DH race next month. They’re champing at bit to race. :D

moorey

call me Mia
The kids have gone nuts for this. Started with about 10 originally, then steadily increased to about 30 last year, then exploded to about 75 this year, with 55-60 there every week, and more inquiries by the day. It only runs over DLS time, so I can look forward to 6 months of ‘when to crits start up again’ from a metric shit ton of kids :)