The stupid questions thread.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Stupid question but these are the things that keep me up at night... according to the three rules you can't feed a Mogwai after midnight... so what time can they safely have breakfast and do they recognise daylight savings time?

BT180

Max Pfaff
2019 Lyrik RC2. Both HSC and LSC dials move together. i.e if I have LSC fully open, then rotate HSC a couple of clicks from open, then the LSC goes with it and is no longer fully open. So then move LSC back anti-clockwise to open but then HSC comes with it. Is there something I’m missing? Coming from a Fox 36 and never had a Lyrik before. Fox doesn’t do this.

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
Starting to think about putting a bull/nudge bar on the camry (Laugh all you want).

I'm tired of having to constantly get the underlining replaced and the current aftermarket bumper surely won't last too many hits since its already got cracks from previous hits.

The main problematic animal here is the humble wallaby so doesn't need to be one of those fuck off big ones, just need something that can offer cover for the whole lower half of the bumper if possible.

I don't know how difficult it would be but i'd consider making my own one but dunno how that'd go.

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
How much are they buy and how much do they normally cost to get installed and where do ya get them from?

I've never really considered bull/nudge bars till now so i got no clue on them.

Also is it super complicated to install them yourself ?

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
I was going to start a thread ... but meh ...
When starting a poll ... without an expiry date ... do you still put a zero (0) in the number of days ???

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Why can't I buy single cogs or a section of cogs for my cassette?

I use the low gears on my bike all the time and never hit the high gears on a descent. So when I need to replace a cassette I am always throwing whole sections of an unused or lightly used cassette. I could probably get 25years use out of the high end if I could just replace what I needed each time.

Does anyone else think of this?