Little Things You Hate

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
in defence of the driver, there may have been a 40 tonne truck coming towards him at 100kph.
It’s 4 lanes with a dividing island between the 2 directions
as it looks like that there is quite alot of traffic backed up behind him, because he has already had to slow for this self righteous wanker on the road bike, he is not in a position to brake to allow some space and wait for a safe spot in which to pass, for fear of being rear-ended by a procession of following vehicles
If it was a contest between hitting a 40T truck head-on or a close pass to a road cyclist, bike looses!
given the same situation, I would have done the same...if we had wider roads, not a problem...but we don't!
No traffic, Ute was accelerating from corner about 30m behind and had no vehicle in the lane next to him.

P.S. why does the cyclist have to be so far out into the lane anyway?
He’s about 700mm (height of wheel) away from edge of lane.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Dirty hippy conspiracy confirmed! Biological weapons have been deployed! I'm sitting in a cafe close to home and fuck me am I suddenly itchy. Then I spot the cause entangled in my leg hair...a flea. Place has many hippies attending and working and I'm sure this is part of a coordinated attack on those of us who know how to shower. The coffee is ok, but I think I'll slam it down and retreat from the itchy onslaught.

stirk

Burner
Dirty hippy conspiracy confirmed! Biological weapons have been deployed! I'm sitting in a cafe close to home and fuck me am I suddenly itchy. Then I spot the cause entangled in my leg hair...a flea. Place has many hippies attending and working and I'm sure this is part of a coordinated attack on those of us who know how to shower. The coffee is ok, but I think I'll slam it down and retreat from the itchy onslaught.
Slip some bravecto into their mixer when they make fudge.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
House inspections. So much cleaning for a 5 min cursory glance. We set the bar too high with the first one, and now need to maintain it. Although, they don't bother looking everywhere now... sigh.
Sounds like my property manager is doing your inspections...
"how did you not see they had a dog?" ok sure...easy enough to hide a small dog.

"but the birds...there is 6 cages left in their shit heap, how did you miss the birds and the bird shit and the damage the bird has done to the window frames?"

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
The property manager we had when first moved to the country was the Agents wife. Never seen such as stuck cow of a woman. She lived in her carbon copy mansion in the middle of town, yet expected our house in the middle of a grape block to be perfectly dust free. We were gone from that house within 6 weeks. Which kinda sucked, we knew the owner and he's a good bloke.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
House inspections. So much cleaning for a 5 min cursory glance. We set the bar too high with the first one, and now need to maintain it. Although, they don't bother looking everywhere now... sigh.
We gave notice on our lease and the agent is having an open home next week, so we are busy packing and cleaning. We do keep the place in pretty good condition, but its forcing me to touch up some of the garden the dogs have destroyed and hope they don't decide to dig again between now and the open house.