The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
^ print ball gun will bring you a lot of heat. Eggs filled with paint are the long range delivery device you are after. It is also of work, but very effective. Someone on here posted link to a video of guys graffiti bombing a train using this method a while ago.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Fuck me Palmer is spending some advertising coin in Tassie at the moment. Is this the same Aus wide or are we just lucky enough to have some marginal seats in play?
Tas is the easiest state in which to be voted into the Senate, due to proportionality. Hence why people like Andrew Wilke go there to run.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
woo! 5 weeks of intelligent, respectful and reasoned debate where we learn new things about the worthy and ambitious ways they intend to better all our lives. its going to be great!

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Voting open in the poll that matters most - the Farkin election tracker!

If there's an important party I missed, let me know and I'll try and add it.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Fraser Anning's Conservative National Party? o_O
I thought of that but we have limited numbers of options using this software and I decided that I'd contin it to parties that have a realistic chance of winning a seat or at least being around for more than a month or two ;)