Little Things You Hate

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
We gave notice on our lease and the agent is having an open home next week, so we are busy packing and cleaning. We do keep the place in pretty good condition, but its forcing me to touch up some of the garden the dogs have destroyed and hope they don't decide to dig again between now and the open house.
Luckily our dog doesnt dig!

We have one of those dog door insets that fit in a glass sliding door so he can go outside. Means that there is only half a door for people to go out. Forgot to remove before inspection- had an awkward moment when I realised the real estate agent might not fit through half a door so had to ask if they wanted me to take it out quickly. In the end they just leant out and took a photo.

Which leads me onto my LTIH:
  1. having to get my cycling jacket out already
  2. how tight it is from last year :mad:

But at least i can stil get through half a door....

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Which leads me onto my LTIH:
  1. having to get my cycling jacket out already
  2. how tight it is from last year :mad:
haha. I confess to sucking in my gut walking back in the house with my dusted off winter jersey this morning! Its not a good look...

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I am aware of the proposals to tighten up protester behaviour to individuals and businesses and I didnt really think more about it until today. This afternoon I was subjected to blatant intimidation from three vegans. They were quite vocal and agressive in their behaviour. I especially was wary of the brunette with brown eyes. She was very agitated. The only saving grace was that they respected my property boundaries, unfortunately I had to approach them on a number of occasions and their attitude did not change. The two times I was close was far from pleasant.

I blame community norms to be honest.

If it was ok to let my grass grow to head height I would not have mowed. Likewise if they didnt eat so much they would still have grass in the bottom paddock.

safreek

I am aware of the proposals to tighten up protester behaviour to individuals and businesses and I didnt really think more about it until today. This afternoon I was subjected to blatant intimidation from three vegans. They were quite vocal and agressive in their behaviour. I especially was wary of the brunette with brown eyes. She was very agitated. The only saving grace was that they respected my property boundaries, unfortunately I had to approach them on a number of occasions and their attitude did not change. The two times I was close was far from pleasant.

I blame community norms to be honest.

If it was ok to let my grass grow to head height I would not have mowed. Likewise if they didnt eat so much they would still have grass in the bottom paddock.
Those sort of vegans are acceptable, they have such lovely eyes

Binaural

Eats Squid
Punch drunk.
There is probably more truth to this that you even realise. There is some really frightening research coming out on the degenerative effects of being hit repeatedly in the head, for example NFL players. He probably really is significantly less smart and emotionally controlled than he used to be.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
There is probably more truth to this that you even realise. There is some really frightening research coming out on the degenerative effects of being hit repeatedly in the head, for example NFL players. He probably really is significantly less smart and emotionally controlled than he used to be.
NFL and pro-"wrestlers" are regularly sited in relation to this.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
And that was starting from a very low bar.

Scotty675

Cable thief
I have no doubt he is punch drunk. I don’t personally box but have been around a lot of boxers and trained with a few. I did a training day with Justann Crawford about 9 years ago, absolute legend and top bloke, unfortunately he left the sport with more than cauliflower ears.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
I was fairly into boxing over last couple of years. I got very fit, and enjoyed the challenge of light sparring (just jabs or low power). But got to the point where I'd really have to start sparring properly to continue - I got the head gear etc and started... but quickly realised I wasn't that keen on repeated knocks to the head...

Jumped over to weights instead - but man I've chunked up since stopping boxing. I might go back to beginner classes at some point (just drills and bagwork with fitness), or get a bag for home, miss the satisfaction of landing clean punches.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Mundine stupidity has plumbed new depths. He has promoted anti-vaccine views.

How can any person be so completely fucken stupid?

I despise that fuckwit but I do like that the press keeps reporting on him purely for the "look at this dickhead" benefit.
Speaking of dickheads, how high does Israel Falou measure on that scale! He's all churchy, love the baby Jesus bullshit and says drunks, homo's, sinners are going to hell; the lot of them! I'm talking really talking out his arse. Someone just put up a news story saying he was fine with being the cover boy in a gay sports magazine a while back. Classic.
Have a read of the wankers' catalogue of dickheadery
https://au.yahoo.com/sports/israel-folaus-appearance-gay-magazine-comes-back-light-053821286.html

Haakon

Keeps on digging
I was fairly into boxing over last couple of years. I got very fit, and enjoyed the challenge of light sparring (just jabs or low power). But got to the point where I'd really have to start sparring properly to continue - I got the head gear etc and started... but quickly realised I wasn't that keen on repeated knocks to the head...

Jumped over to weights instead - but man I've chunked up since stopping boxing. I might go back to beginner classes at some point (just drills and bagwork with fitness), or get a bag for home, miss the satisfaction of landing clean punches.
Remind to not ever cut you off on the trails around here...