Little Things You Love

moorey

call me Mia
LTIL..all the love and encouragement sent by you all for Felix this week. He’s had 7 days straight riding tracks that he wasn’t 100% sure he could get down cleanly (or was that me thinking he couldn’t?). Tracks that all the pros say are really challenging, and world class.
Had clean runs all week, with his last practice run this morning being the fastest for the week...but then binning it 3 times in the final this arvo. He’s learned a lot, grown a lot, had a ball, and not effected by his crashing out in the final.
Back to focussing on Enduro, but I think he’ll continue to do the DH thang at every opportunity.
On behalf of Felix, thanks all. :)

Brow

Big Block
LTIL..all the love and encouragement sent by you all for Felix this week. He’s had 7 days straight riding tracks that he wasn’t 100% sure he could get down cleanly (or was that me thinking he couldn’t?). Tracks that all the pros say are really challenging, and world class.
Had clean runs all week, with his last practice run this morning being the fastest for the week...but then binning it 3 times in the final this arvo. He’s learned a lot, grown a lot, had a ball, and not effected by his crashing out in the final.
Back to focussing on Enduro, but I think he’ll continue to do the DH thang at every opportunity.
Well done Felix and Moorey. I just went looking for the Oceania results but could not load any. Keep having fun and riding.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
If he binned it three times tell him to stop listening to @Minlak.

Well done Felix. Great effort.

moorey

call me Mia
I crashed twice just watching that. About 60% of the course is viciously off-camber!
Yep. After about the first minute, when you cross into ‘The Darkside’ it’s is horrible. Same track, with a few B lines, for u13 girls and masters 9 riders (there were a few). Hat off to all who rode.

moorey

call me Mia
Bloody hell, is he riding some kind of new hover MTB device? I think I need a new set of underpants after just watching that run.
Would love to see a run through an old camera. You would really see anything, but the shaking would give a more real experience.

moorey

call me Mia
No GoPros allowed in race runs unfortunately. Felix took some early Thursday practice, then his new helmet arrived, and didn’t have a mount for it. I’m sure others will have some human footage floating around.