Little Things You Love

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Only problem is it's no longer a hovercraft when flying, its a ground effects vehicle and the reporter is to dumb or thinks we are too dumb to understand what's going on.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
A new CD/DVD burner that just bloody works!

Writing a CD in less time than it takes to listen to one song.

Having some new CDs to listen to at work tomorrow.

@Haakon @Spike-X

I'm with Spike, I still burn the occasional CD for the car or home for music I only have in digital. I was going to buy a DAC but given I can burn CDs for so much less I thought stuff it.

I found my store bought lateralus cd the other day, I've been looking for it since I bought my home sub 2 1/2 years ago. It was in the wife's car ( she's a big tool fan, what ?)

Got to test out my velodyne sub on the ticks and leeches track, oh the madness !!!!

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Our 5yo Colorado doesn't even have a CD player.
Alfa doesn't either, nor did the Clio... I have one in my 14yo Megane, but its never used - bluetooth adapter for the OE headunit.

Was cleaning out some crap in the shed recently, and found a pile of about 100 CDs with assorted things burnt onto them - all went in the bin...

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Alternative Nation was the show where it rained biblical proportions throughout the day.
Ahhh indeed. Massive thunderstorm in Melbourne and a steaming crowd in the mosh pit. The old Glasshouse was the most popular venue to begin with because it had a roof! By Jesus it was a good lineup though, I remember seeing Tool, Faith No More, Live, Ween, Nine Inch Nails, Primus, The Flaming Lips, Powerderfinger and Pop Will Eat Itself and was pissed I missed out on a few others.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
@Haakon @Spike-X

I'm with Spike, I still burn the occasional CD for the car or home for music I only have in digital. I was going to buy a DAC but given I can burn CDs for so much less I thought stuff it.

I found my store bought lateralus cd the other day, I've been looking for it since I bought my home sub 2 1/2 years ago. It was in the wife's car ( she's a big tool fan, what ?)

Got to test out my velodyne sub on the ticks and leeches track, oh the madness !!!!
Nice album. Ever seen Opiate on cd? I had the vinyl way back but my mother's last BF took it to be spiteful when she finally split from him. I intended to retrieve it (and my other vinlys that he took) but mum thought it may be seen as a bit confrontational...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Pretty sure I have a store-bought Opiate on CD under the house somewhere.
I was always certain it had come out on cd, the 90s weren't really a period of "fuck the sales man! I only do vinyl...", I was just never able to find one and didn't think to try and order it in. It was a good album.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I was always certain it had come out on cd, the 90s weren't really a period of "fuck the sales man! I only do vinyl...", I was just never able to find one and didn't think to try and order it in. It was a good album.
This was going to bug me till I found it so I pulled out the old storage tubs. The dust on this made it near unidentifiable

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
This was going to bug me till I found it so I pulled out the old storage tubs. The dust on this made it near unidentifiable

You’ve got a few Double copies of albums there....
by the dvd and cd collection you must have gone through some dark times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
You’ve got a few Double copies of albums there....
by the dvd and cd collection you must have gone through some dark times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The second copy of aenima was necessary, I bought the original boring one straight up and then they released the fancy holographic cover so of course I had to have it!