Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Game of Thrones is overrated. I've watched it from the start and it still puts me to sleep.

Change my mind.
Its a fucking woeful shit heap! It started out poor to mediocre and has only gotten worse since GRRMartin has stepped back from the show and the ding bats in charge have been given more creative freedom. I don't intend to follow the series end until after it has ended so I can binge finalise the awful shit out in one clean sweep (a normal length season is usually the right amount of viewing time for Sydney to Tokyo...). Glad to finally see someone else agrees. I read the books when they were first released, all started because there was a dragon on the cover of the first book and it was on a "get this shit out of my shop!" pile at the book store. They were shit books to begin with and I didn't have any interest in the show until it was a few seasons in and too many friends were all "give it a go, you've got the books..." Well fuck me.

Given how long this clown takes to write a book became my reason for not buying books that were part of a set that wasn't finished. A lesson to live by.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I have no idea what you are talking about but can feel your anger from here.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
Perhaps this axe head of banana bread will help clear it up for you?

Can you cut the loaf into 25mm thick pieces and wrap each individually please?

Sure that will be easy.

Thanks.

I was suspicious of the small number of pieces of banana bread available...then found about half the loaf looking like this and hidden at the bottom of the freezer...

@Ultra Lord let me know if you need a cutting wedge?

Attachments

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I have no idea what you are talking about but can feel your anger from here.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
Someones fuckup doubled the amount of machining work I needed to do. My day tomorrow has gotten a fair few hrs longer aswel.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Here
Same day Blackwoods order?
Bossman was out and wasn’t answering phone so I could get approval.

Ended up finding a parting off tool for a differ not toy sized lathe in my “parts I liberated from tafe” stash at home that I’ll cut down to size on the mill tomorrow. Crazy what you find in the throwou bin, 2 helicoils later and she’s good as new

LTIL, we finally have a bloody mill. Bigger LTIL, watching a guy try ad use an endmill as a drill and wondering why he couldn’t punch a 12mm hole through a stainless block with it.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Going to be driving past Maydena on a friday in June and am yet to secure approval to stop for the day and rent a Canyon... I'll work on it.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Some dumb fuckstain has snapped off our last parting off blade, and not owned up to it and ordered a new one, and now I’m stuck at fucking work having to complete 4 brass seal seats. Half turn it, take each piece out the lathe, cut it with a fucking circ. Saw, then put back in and re clock it all up and finish it from the other side. I’d have been done an hour ago.
Yep. Been there too Mr Ultra.
For some reason the parting off blades & the boring bars always seem to get munted by muppets with "passion fingers".
Last swing I made a deal with the 1st Engineer (the overlord with the keys to Fort Knox) for access to brand new boring bars & parting off bits.
So sharp. So fast. So happy.
(just don't ask how much soul I had to sell....some things will never wash away...)