Little Things You Love

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Yeah new doggo! Thats so cool

Probably shouldn't run a pup for the first year, but plenty of time to get him used to the trails (and not chasing roos) beforehand :D

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Electric cars are interesting and are going to take over, but fuck me there's nothing like the soundtrack of petrol.

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Electric cars are interesting and are going to take over, but fuck me there's nothing like the soundtrack of petrol.
You should try one. There’s something highly satisfying about burning everyone off at the lights stealthily, with the quiet rush of air only backdropped by the muted whine of the DC converter.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
You should try one. There’s something highly satisfying about burning everyone off at the lights stealthily, with the quiet rush of air only backdropped by the muted whine of the DC converter.
I will. Will hold off for second or third gen product though.

When we replace the current family wagon (would like at least ten years out of it) it will most likely be electric and possibly powered by our own solar.

Not sure that it'll stir me like an IC engine, but for everyday transport it seems to make a whole lot of sense.