What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Found out iRide tomorrow is cancelled due to lack of numbers. Sad face. So instead, we're going to check out Harcourt for the first time. Happy face!
It’s ace.

A good blend of man made and techno.

Last edited:

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
I've been losing weight and getting fitter, so hopefully the climbs won't kill me before I can enjoy the descents.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Found out iRide tomorrow is cancelled due to lack of numbers. Sad face. So instead, we're going to check out Harcourt for the first time. Happy face!
Bugger about iRide, that place looks ace. I'm also yet to get across to Harcourt, though everyone I know who's been has loved it!

ttnguyen133

Likes Bikes
What tyres are you running? I'm due to go in May.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
This was actually my friends hire bike. His skill level is quite a bit lower than me and he was more comfortable with my bike so we swapped.

It was running some Bontrager tyres with medium sized knobs which were half worn, but Derby's dirt was mint so it had no problems. I have DHFs on my bike and it was sweet.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
I've been losing weight and getting fitter, so hopefully the climbs won't kill me before I can enjoy the descents.
The climbs are tough but it’s worth it. 1,2,3,4 are man made as, but you actually ride 1,2,3,4, (5 for a look) 2 and the second bit of 2 is insane. If I was 30 years younger I’d be going troppo. The other trails are much more natural and technical.

We’ve only been there once, but keen to go again.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
The climbs are tough but it’s worth it. 1,2,3,4 are man made as, but you actually ride 1,2,3,4, (5 for a look) 2 and the second bit of 2 is insane. If I was 30 years younger I’d be going troppo. The other trails are much more natural and technical.

We’ve only been there once, but keen to go again.
I much prefer natural, so we'll probably be checking out 6,7,9 and 10.

PJO

in me vL comy
First time in Derby. Trails are mint.
Is that the bottom of Flickety Sticks?
Was up there last weekend, and yeah the trails are riding so well, just enough moisture to be nice and grippy. I hear that it is a bit more crowded this weekend...

ttnguyen133

Likes Bikes
Is that the bottom of Flickety Sticks?
Was up there last weekend, and yeah the trails are riding so well, just enough moisture to be nice and grippy. I hear that it is a bit more crowded this weekend...
Yeah, the last bit of Flickety! It's chockers in Derby this weekend but the trails don't feel crowded. Awesome mtb vibes all round.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Another day, another ride (Marley Beach & singletrack).

Got to sample a mate’s demo set of Crank Bros Synthesis E11 Carbon wheels:

Having ridden his DeVinci on the OEM wheelset, I wondered what was going on when I just jumped on it at the start of the day without noting the new wheels. It’s a bit of a rocket, and they feel nice.

The P321 internals are choice.