Regular rides

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Raising some funds at the moment, selling a skateboard or two for more skateboards, and bike things :) Told wife I need lights, she claimed I had some but I had to inform her they were from 1997 and went in the bin long ago.

Gonna be slow for me this arvo, nose is running like a hose today. @Haakon are you gonna come for a spin?

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Raising some funds at the moment, selling a skateboard or two for more skateboards, and bike things :) Told wife I need lights, she claimed I had some but I had to inform her they were from 1997 and went in the bin long ago.

Gonna be slow for me this arvo, nose is running like a hose today. @Haakon are you gonna come for a spin?
Unlikely... I've had a flare up of my hip injury the last week or two that's largely sidelined me. Boring :(

Litenbror

Eats Squid

It will be an easy one tonight I'm thinking, feeling a bit sluggish with the change of season.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Going with a mate to Stromlo tomorrow at 2. Went to the pump track thing, was a bit if a small field but pretty cool. They need a timer because the false starts were rife.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Going with a mate to Stromlo tomorrow at 2. Went to the pump track thing, was a bit if a small field but pretty cool. They need a timer because the false starts were rife.
I had to head off before it started but there were plenty of people around, looked like it was going to be good. I'm probably going to Stromlo early, 7am ish but if that doesn't work I might try for 2pm.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Apologies for the late message I'm sure you worked it out by now but aim not getting there. Phone was dead and I've got kid duties, teaching one to ride not not a bad way to spend the afternoon.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
We had a nice ride, my mate is discovering just how much grip tubeless has. We're also both agreeing that High Roller 2's are a sick all round tyre.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Figured this might be the case...I'll probably have the place to myself.

There was plenty of flash bikes on roofs heading back to Sydney this afternoon, must've been a busy weekend down here.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Figured this might be the case...I'll probably have the place to myself.

There was plenty of flash bikes on roofs heading back to Sydney this afternoon, must've been a busy weekend down here.
There was some race on on Saturday but wasn't paying much attention to it, only which tracks wrer blocked off. I think tomorrow morning will be a lovely ghost town up there.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Changed the thread to regular rides, Saturday's for winter, 10 am or 2pm is generally good for me as I hate riding when it's under 5 degrees. Not sure about tomorrow, mates are riding at 7 but it's gonna be 0 degrees so likely later for me.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Changed the thread to regular rides, Saturday's for winter, 10 am or 2pm is generally good for me as I hate riding when it's under 5 degrees. Not sure about tomorrow, mates are riding at 7 but it's gonna be 0 degrees so likely later for me.
I should go tomorrow... Still a bit sore from Harcourt!! Had initially though a lap of the Kowen trails but don’t really mind where.