"natural body building supplements" vs anabolics

safreek

Interestingly, there is not heaps of robust evidence for this, but this is well accepted in the lifting community. Not sure why, elite level trainers probably don't want to publish their 'secret' knowledge for the competition to use.

Some people are unfortunately predisposed to chronic use injurys, particularly supraspinatus impingement (not me), regardless of a low elbow position. Whilst for many chronic heavy lifters the AC joint appears to undergo degenerative changes (yes me :(). Also dysfunction in the sternoclavicular joint is not uncommon, pain, popping, symptoms of sublaxation.

I prefer dumb bells aswell, mostly due to the greater range I can use, although I find them more dangerous without an experienced spotter.
Unfortunately the dumbbells cause a lot of pain just getting them into position, I am fairly happy with the straight bar.
I have no doubt that when I take some some goodies it should all work with the bar.
Maybe bodybuilding may be a bit of science but muscles should respond to brute force as well

Majin

Likes Dirt
Interestingly, there is not heaps of robust evidence for this, but this is well accepted in the lifting community. Not sure why, elite level trainers probably don't want to publish their 'secret' knowledge for the competition to use.

Some people are unfortunately predisposed to chronic use injurys, particularly supraspinatus impingement (not me), regardless of a low elbow position. Whilst for many chronic heavy lifters the AC joint appears to undergo degenerative changes (yes me :(). Also dysfunction in the sternoclavicular joint is not uncommon, pain, popping, symptoms of sublaxation.

I prefer dumb bells aswell, mostly due to the greater range I can use, although I find them more dangerous without an experienced spotter.
I use them as a BB puts my joints in a really bad position, with DBS I can adjust the position a lot easier.
When it comes to targetting a muscle, i think machines might be better in some ways however.
Its all personal preference :)

safreek

OK, ended up taking.more like a month off, went back to have a crack at heavy benching last week, best I could get was 4 reps at 92.5, but got 4 sets at that. Have promised myself that I am not going to do max lifts any more.
The weight that I lifted was very disappointing for.me but that's life I guess.

safreek

The whole 120 kg had been a goal for me before I started body building, wanted to get 3 to 4 reps before that, I don't know what my fixation is with gaining strength when in my mind I want more size.
Should of really been happy doing reps at 105/110, believe me this time I have learnt my lesson, its amazing the difference a couple of kg makes.
The supertest cost me $120 a vial, with it was 186mg of test e per ml plus the other 2 test which I could find out for you but forget their names, more of quick acting stuff.
With the anti estrogen tabs and pct the whole load cost me just over $600 which seemed fair for what I had hoped to gain. I was banking on around 8 to 10kg weight gain and had hoped to push the lift up to around 140kg plus.
Lucky for me I found someone who wanted the whole load of stuff, could of made a good profit but gave it to him for cost.
He has started to make some pretty good gains as he is bodybuilding, strength does not worry him but I can see him probably overtaking me in strength within a couple of weeks to a month, he was always the weanling even though he was bigger, recon he will probs gain more than 10kg as he is going to run the whole lot, I will ask him what sort of weight gain in kg he has made, he is noticeable larger or more pumped or something. Good luck to him as he is dodging any doctor related tests, very stupid but he wants nothing stopping him

EDIT: OBVIOUSLY ALL TALK ABOUT STEROIDS IS FICTITIOUS AND ALL THAT, THEY ARE ILLEGAL AND OBVIOUSLY NO ONE SHOULD USE THEM
OK so the fella that is running the gear hadn't really been weighing himself until I asked him about it, he started to look at the scales about a month ago and in the last 4 weeks he says he has gained nearly 7 kg and estimates he has gained nearly 10 kg since being on. Fuck me 22lbs, how cool would that be. He has nearly finished and we are both interested as to how much he keeps after pct.

safreek

OK, so like a fool I started doing upper 3 times a week , lower 2 times, first couple of weeks things had been fine, keeping reps in the 85-90 region so pumps had been amazing. Fell down an embankment when Burt the bastard yanked me when he saw a roo, of course I landed on my right(wrong) shoulder, couple more weeks off from the gym. Came back to gyming today and can only do reps of 50 kg for 8 or so. FUCK how the mighty have fallen, pretty embarrassing really but that's life. Certainly don't have people watching my lifts anymore.

safreek

OK so the fella that is running the gear hadn't really been weighing himself until I asked him about it, he started to look at the scales about a month ago and in the last 4 weeks he says he has gained nearly 7 kg and estimates he has gained nearly 10 kg since being on. Fuck me 22lbs, how cool would that be. He has nearly finished and we are both interested as to how much he keeps after pct.
Ol mate has been off the gear for about 2 weeks now, so he is starting pct, about 12kg gained he says, 26ish pounds and he looks tank as, he is hoping to keep about 7 or 8 of that.
This may not be normal gains as he is not working and spending 3ish hours a day in the gym. He follows Rich's belief that overtraining is for quitters, can't argue with the results.
Hmmm , maybe that may cure my shoulder, food for thought.

atschool

Likes Bikes
Ol mate has been off the gear for about 2 weeks now, so he is starting pct, about 12kg gained he says, 26ish pounds and he looks tank as, he is hoping to keep about 7 or 8 of that.
This may not be normal gains as he is not working and spending 3ish hours a day in the gym. He follows Rich's belief that overtraining is for quitters, can't argue with the results.
Hmmm , maybe that may cure my shoulder, food for thought.
Any updates?

safreek

Any updates?
Hi mate, the bloke that I was talking about ended up keeping around the 8kg mark, so around 17 lbs. Pretty good gains, don't forget though that he was doing around about 900 mg of test a week and doing very intense workouts.
I have started taking sarms about 4 weeks ago, they are not really comparable to roids but they are easy to get and do actually work.
The amount that I have been taking have been
15 mg ligandrol
9 mg osterine
9 mg cardarine
That is per day, 2/3 in the mornings and the rest at night.
I am about to increase the ligandrol to 25 per day and drop the other 2.
Gains have not been bad considering I have not changed my workouts, but I am about to step it up a notch to give these things a real chance.
Hopefully photo enclosed.

safreek

Woot woot, finally back to sets of 100kg, 10x3 :eek:
The shoulder is handling it fairly well. Not prepared to do Max lifts at the moment.
Starting to get a bit tank like now, very happy

And still roid free, can't say natural though because of the sarms

safreek

I think so, I wouldn't like to be the first one to try it either. Beautiful dog and must help to keep you active for daily walks and all.
Yeah, I take him bushwalking in the morning and and a lurk around the industrial areas at night, when not working.
I would take him riding(bike) but he attacks any thing or anyone on a bike, including me