Found 27.2 seat post - inline, no setback, two-bolt design

PJO

in me vL comy
Item: Preferably gloss black 27.2 inline seat post 2 bolt design
Price range/Willing to Pay: Show me what you got
Extra Info: Polished silver would also work with the frame. Needs to be 2 bolt design like Thompson etc...

Last edited:

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Got an Easton EC70 carbon jobbie but it's not shiny glossy nor inline. Anyways you can check it out if options are skant

PJO

in me vL comy
Got an Easton EC70 carbon jobbie but it's not shiny glossy nor inline. Anyways you can check it out if options are skant
Thanks @rangersac but I have a 20mm set back seat post and can't quite get the seat where I want it so looking at zero set back (i.e. inline).
I'll buy new if no one has anything, just putting feelers out, may as well help someone else make space for more other crap.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
I may well have a silver, just a cheapy. I know it's a thin one, might be 26.8, but I'll double check tonight and get back to you...

Reactions: PJO

PJO

in me vL comy
I may well have a silver, just a cheapy. I know it's a thin one, might be 26.8, but I'll double check tonight and get back to you...
Sounds good. As long as it is two-bolt (front and back orientation), my saddle doesn't play well with other designs.

wkkie

2 bolt... Check. But it's 26.8. If you can use it, it's yours for the postage.

safreek

Extra Info: Polished silver would also work with the frame. Needs to be 2 bolt design like Thompson etc...
Got any old Hayes brakes

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Got any old Hayes brakes
As an aside ... riders from the school of Hayes know how to self modulate :)
I have some blue Mag (insert whatever they were called) circa 2004 ... no idea if full of water but yours if you want them? Lever & caliber ... front and rear ... still hosed up ... May also have some new unopened straightline levers if you aren’t in a rush and I have time to shift thru the rubble in the shed? PM me ...

safreek

As an aside ... riders from the school of Hayes know how to self modulate :)
I have some blue Mag (insert whatever they were called) circa 2004 ... no idea if full of water but yours if you want them? Lever & caliber ... front and rear ... still hosed up ... May also have some new unopened straightline levers if you aren’t in a rush and I have time to shift thru the rubble in the shed? PM me ...
I would most certainly be interested if I don't need to do seals, I'm not that smart. Fluid I can do, seals, probably not.
I have to agree, a bit of touch sensitivity and the Hayes are fine:D

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
I would most certainly be interested if I don't need to do seals, I'm not that smart. Fluid I can do, seals, probably not
I’ll be honest ... no idea ... but from memory the weakness in the Hayes was that if they weren’t in regular use the seals dried up and cracked ??? They haven’t been touched in over 10years if not more. Yours if you want them ... cover postage ... prolly a 500g bag $12 is express $10 regular ... if you are based in Sydney? Then free with pickup (Leichhardt)

wkkie

... May also have some new unopened straightline levers....
Those things were the shit! Loved my Hayes with the straightline levers! Managed to find a set for some older model Shimano I we running too.

Straightline and Dangerboy were awesome levers! Shame no one does the aftermarket levers anymore.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Might have a matt black one off a Marin it's definitely 2 bolt front and back but need to make sure the size. Yours for cost of postage.