What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

LPG

likes thicc birds
Hung some stuff and decorated the bedroom before lighting some candles to set the mood before my wife got home and caught me in the act.

New frame day!!!
She wasn't as excited about it as I was and I got a good photo of her bewildered face as she saw the shrine in the bedroom. I'm already in too much trouble to be posting that photo.
I was excited about getting the frame and wanted to do something with it which was impossible without more parts so I thought a shrine in the bedroom would be a fun way to get myself in trouble.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Hung some stuff and decorated the bedroom before lighting some candles to set the mood before my wife got home and caught me in the act.

View attachment 352678

New frame day!!!
She wasn't as excited about it as I was and I got a good photo of her bewildered face as she saw the shrine in the bedroom. I'm already in too much trouble to be posting that photo.
I was excited about getting the frame and wanted to do something with it which was impossible without more parts so I thought a shrine in the bedroom would be a fun way to get myself in trouble.
Truly strange!

What is that frame ? Never heard of Bird.

LPG

likes thicc birds
Truly strange!

What is that frame ? Never heard of Bird.
Yeah, was really chasing a good reaction from my wife. I succeeded.

Tiled floor in the bedroom?
Not bad actually. Easy to clean. Not friendly to phone screens when you knock them off the bedside table when the alarm goes off.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

View attachment 352678

New frame day!!!

Lucky you chose the shrines rather than squeezing your greased pecker down the head tube.

Frame looks nice.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Just now removed the remaining deck ledger board before the rain arrived.

Yes, that is but the remains of one original bolt holding the ledger board to the house:

When I bought the place I threw in a dozen bolts adjacent to these. Imagine if I had not.

Honestly, house safety maintenance should be mandatory...

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Just now removed the remaining deck ledger board before the rain arrived.

Yes, that is but the remains of one original bolt holding the ledger board to the house:

When I bought the place I threw in a dozen bolts adjacent to these. Imagine if I had not.

Honestly, house safety maintenance should be mandatory...
A mate of mine bought an older house a few years back. Inspection suggested the deck was in its last throes but good for 3 - 5 years. He attacked the deck the first Christmas and it was like yours, barely holding onto the house. He also discovered some of the better anchor bolts were so high up in the bricks they fractured the brick and were pretty much worthless.

His job went from an expected redo the floor and fix the odd thing found to a full deck with supports.