Confessions from the fuckwits

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I used to put the remote control in the back of the car so I have to get out and then get a memory jolt or see that bikes are on the roof. It is so easy to forget.

moorey

call me Mia
I used to put the remote control in the back of the car so I have to get out and then get a memory jolt or see that bikes are on the roof. It is so easy to forget.
La de da...garage, mr French man. What’s wrong with a car hole?

More mates do this on a carport than garage, to be fair.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Wrong again. Stop trying to claim famous people as "one of you".
RIP

Anyhow, while we are at it, this is kind of cool.

I thought this sucked. I'm not into the Vader fanboi bs that seems to generating a long line of people wanting to give a dark wristy. It seemed to totally erode the gravity of the original confrontation.

Anyway back to regular broadcasting...

Not my axle bolt, one of my friend's last night while jibbing around the harbour.

Attachments

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
La de da...garage, mr French man. What’s wrong with a car hole?

More mates do this on a carport than garage, to be fair.
The house with garage is gone along with a bunch of other stuff. I just don't trust myself to break convient habits like that.

I have a towball mount rack now and carport. All is fine until I get rear ended.

Garages are the schnizzer, I miss it now.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
True @Zaf. They look like a bunch of peeps pinging and playing g with glow sticks or giant neon dildos. Enough said...there's a thread for this kind of shit talking.

Eat a neon dick about your axle. It sounds like these German feats of engineering really don't like you.

Reactions: Zaf

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
I did it with the tyre basically fully inflated (was a slow leak), and there was pretty much no air loss at all during the procedure.

I think it works better in this situation as the sealant joins the party right away; I've yet to try it with a bigger hole on a deflated tyre. Mine wasn't near a sidewall, not sure how it would go there.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Thoughts on dynaplug - is it as useful as they claim?
I unfortunately had no luck. Wasn't a big hole, but too big for Stans. I plugged it but still couldn't get it to seal with stans.. But I'd still rather have it than not and I carry a tube as well anyway.