The stupid questions thread.

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
Righto i think i'll just replace the bulb. what do people here think of the Narva blue plus 110?

As for the looks of a LB on a camry, yeah doesn't matter this ones pretty fucked anyways cosmetically so who cares lmao.

but yeah seems easier just to replace the globe

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
You've just obtained the status of being the burner with the most commonsense!
Or just lazy perhaps and not bothered with the extra effort.

looking at narva blue plus 110 or the Philips xtream vision.

I know the xtream vision ones are like 110 dollarydoos from super whilst the narvas are like 85 but from googling heaps of people seem to rate the xtream vision one better so idk.

considering most half decent LB's are in the 130-200 range it's still gonna be cheaper than going the lb way.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I imagine it would be quite the experience on a mildly choppy gravel grind.
I believe it to be more for staying on-board during muddy dh races. Before these seats existed I clued some old tyre to a seat for laughs. I also attempted to resolve a pair of shoes with an old tyre at the same time. Many laughs were attained, neither felt especially practical. The shoes did not last very long.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Our Toshiba A/C stopped doing its reverse cycle heat thing the other night. This unit was here in the old house when we bought it six years ago & it was probably already installed 5 years prior.

Anyway, we were going to replace it but damn, something with this grunt ain't cheap. And the Toshie units get a great wrap. Found online diagnostic info (fault is either external PCB or fan unit) so rang the Toshiba helpline. Never have I spoken to a more upfront dude...he says as the fan spins (on cool) the fan motor is likely ok, and the PCB is also likely ok as the unit mostly works.

He's adamant that the capacitors are gone/fading. He says this is something I can swap at home. So I pulled the unit apart tonight:

I'm a clutzzz with a soldering iron but can make it work.

Am I going to break something doing it myself (he can sell me the caps)?