You know you're getting old when ...

Haakon

Keeps on digging
I think she'd stab me with a knitting needle for asking
My missus does a lot of croche (knitting...), I think she finds it relaxing and is likely what stops her stabbing me with sharp objects. Also, I got a new beanie.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A work colleage was fascinated to see a real life floppy disk today (the cd sized ones). I explained to them some self made bs about how they are called floppy disks because they were floppy to handle.
used to work with south Africans who called the 3.5" discs stiffies.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
YKYGOW ... most modified means downstairs, not upstairs
BON/Want
Cream/not allowed because my wife is on a diet?

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Incontinence ...
In ... Fucking ... Continence

Was lining up for my chance for Lottery greatness ... and it’s Thursday so obviously Pension day ... gent in front of me was dressed to the 9s ... reminded me of my Grandfather (RIP) ... anyway ... massive wet patch down one trouser leg.

Absolutely no fucks given ... which I gave a respectful nod to ... but all day I’ve been thinking ‘fuck old age’

Life is too fracking short ...

I’m going to get me a Rodd & Gunn cardie tomorrow ... thanks droenn

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Last Sunday morning I went for a ride 'round the local trails.
It was a beautiful clear morning, wife gave the nod, guilt free.
Had a great ride - DID NOT CRASH - which is always good.

By Sunday 'arvo I knew something wasn't right with my right leg/groin.
By Monday morning I was in some serious discomfort with slight limp.
By Tuesday 'arvo I was the Osteo asking ""what the fuck?..."
....Something about a torn lower "Psoas" muscle.
Still farked today....not really healing yet.

Getting old(er) sucks a bag.
But refusing to accept it feels awesome :p

MacMan

Squid
Incontinence ...

Was lining up for my chance for Lottery greatness ... and it’s Thursday so obviously Pension day ... gent in front of me was dressed to the 9s ... reminded me of my Grandfather (RIP) ... anyway ... massive wet patch down one trouser leg.

Absolutely no fucks given ... which I gave a respectful nod to ... but all day I’ve been thinking ‘fuck old age’

I'm a nurse and one day at work I realised that in the last fortnight I had met three competitive cyclists who had crashed. Injuries varied, but all had significant fractures. All went home eventually. All were over 50. The oldest was... wait for it... >80 years old.

Lottery greatness is whether or not you get the trouser shower or evolve from MAMIL to octogenarian racer.

For extra relevance, this was a working on a urology ward.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Incontinence ...

Maybe he spilt a drink on his leg...

I have a regular cycling group come in for coffee. They are all old, really really old. A few order decaf, not because they don't like the caffeine but because they don't want to piss themselves on the ride home.